Ariana Grande

Y/N's POV:
I wake up to my phone buzzing from next to me on my bed. I don't even check the caller i.d before answering it.

"Hello?"

"Wassup bitch!" I instantly recognise the voice as my annoying yet beautiful best friend and crush Ariana.

"Ari, you just woke me up. Can you talk softer?"

"It's one in the afternoon Y/N/n" Ariana says chuckling.

"Yeah and I had a really late night at the studio so give me a break. What's up?"

"Wanna come over and hang out with Court and I? Unless you've got something else on?" Ariana trails off, leaving me laughing.

"Yeah I'll come over in a bit. Want any food?" I hear that Ariana asks Courtney the same question.

"Court just wants a milkshake"

"Okay I'll be over in 15 minutes" I say as I get out of bed.

"Alright, see you soon. Drive safe"

I hang up and put on some sweats and a hoodie before going downstairs to see my younger sister Lauren.

"Well it's about time you up" Lauren says smirking.

"Oh shut up. I'm going to Ari's. I'll let you know if I'll be back"

"Okay, love you"

"Love you too Laur"

About 20 minutes later I arrive at Ariana's mansion. I carry Courtney's milkshake in one hand and my keys and phone in the other. I somehow open the door to hear Ariana and Courtney talking in the kitchen.

"Just tell her how you feel! What's the worst that can happen?" Courtney says, stating the obvious.

"Court, I could lose my best friend. I don't want to lose her" I hear Ariana get upset and I'm torn as to interrupt or keep listening.

"Hey guys!" I walk in as I haven't been listening for the past few minutes.

"Hey Y/N is your sister free right now?" Courtney asks and Ariana gives her a death glare. If looks could kill, Courtney would be six feet under.

"I think she is" Courtney announces that she'll be back later or tomorrow.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Ariana suggests and I nod.

We go in the cinema room and I pick a movie as Ariana got us some snacks. I pick a scary movie since Ariana hates them and I love them.

"Seriously Y/N/N" Ariana says with a groan. She put the snacks in my lap and I immediately spot the sour gummy worms. I eat some and groan, forgetting how good they are.

"You dork" Ariana mumbles.

I start the movie and she instantly cuddles up to me, not that I'm complaining. About half way through the movie, Ariana pauses it and moves off me. I give her a confused look and she looks scared?

"What's wrong Ari?"

"I have to tell you something and I don't want it to change anything" Ariana says as she fiddled with her fingers.

"Whatever it is, we will be okay. Okay?" I hold Ariana's hands and squeeze them gently.

"I want to be yours Y/N, your girl. I've had a crush on you since middle school. I want you now an forever. Tell me what I have to do, I'll do anything" Ariana says looking up at me now.

"Nothing, you have to do nothing. You have me, I just wanted you to admit it"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask.

Ariana climbs onto my lap and leans in so our lips are barely touching.

"Of course I'll be yours. Kiss me"

I lean up and kiss her passionately, with hands moving everywhere. The afternoon was spent having make out sessions and cuddles.