Sydney Sweeney (requested)

Y/N's POV:
I take my mic pack and in-ears off before giving my mic to a stage hand. I turn around and I'm kissed instantly. I can recognise those lips anywhere. I pull away and open my eyes to see my girlfriends beautiful blue eyes.

"You did so good out there baby" Sydney says as she wraps an arm around my waist. Since I'm taller, I wrap and arm around her shoulder and kiss her temple.

"Thank you my love. I only did good because my lucky charm is with me" I say winking at Sydney.

I open the door to the dressing room and run to a bottle of water before finishing the entire bottle. I hear Sydney giggle from behind me and my heart skipped a beat.

"Babe, if you just sung and danced for two hours you'd be running to water too" Sydney just shakes her head before sitting on the couch.

"I'm going to have a quick shower then we can go okay?" Sydney nods and I grab my sweats before having a shower.

I quickly have a shower and get out to see Sydney taking selfies. I photobomb her and she laughs and we take some more before we gather our stuff.

"You ready to go baby?" Sydney nods and she gets her bag. I put things in my back pack and kiss Sydney softly.

"What was that for?"

"Nothing, I just love you" I say as I hold her cheeks in my hands.

"I love you too. Let's go so we can cuddle"

I intertwine her hand in mine and we walk out of the arena to see a lot of my fans at the gate. I wave to them and I look at Sydney.

"Do you mind if I see a few of them?"

"Go for it babe, I'll wait in the car" I nod before kissing Sydney quickly and going over to the fans at the gate.

I take a few selfies with some and I look behind the phone to see Sydney watching the fans like a hawk. Sometimes they can get a little handsy and that makes Sydney jealous.

"Y/N can you kiss my cheek in a photo please?" A fan asks.

"Sure hun" I lean in to kiss the fans cheek when she turns her head and we kiss on the lips.

All the fans around us start cheering and I quickly get back to the car, not believing what just happened. I get in and I see Sydney fuming like one of those cartoon characters with smoke coming out of their ears.

"What the fuck was that back there? Why are you kissing fans?"

"Ba- I don't wanna hear it. You are only mine to kiss. You should only be kissing me! Me Y/N, not them"

I lean on the window of the car and watch all the buildings go past until we get to the hotel.

The car stops and I look up to see Sydney asleep. I pout at the cuteness and I get my backpack before going to her side. I open her door, unbuckle her seat belt and carry her in the hotel. My manager presses the elevator button and my floor. She unlocks my door and I silently thank her. I walk to the bed and put Sydney down gently. I quickly change her and get into bed, wrapping my arms around her. She rolls over and kisses me softly.

"I'm sorry for getting jealous back there. I just don't want you to leave me for someone else"

"Baby I will never do that, ever. That fan just turned her head so I kissed her on the lips. I know we're young but you're it for me, I don't want anyone else. You're all I want"

"I love you so damn much Y/N" Sydney said with love in her eyes.

"I love you too Syd, you and me forever"