10

7 Days

They had 7 days until the Neverseen attacked Foxfire.

Even with the friends she trusted informed, Sophie still felt like throwing up. Anxiety swarmed like bees in the pit of her stomach and it took all her willpower not to throw up every 10 minutes.

"We need to tell the council!" Biana argued and slammed her hands down on the kitchen table at Havenfeild.

"And what are we going to tell them!? Oh Sophie's been seeing an inside source for the Neverseen who's totally trustworthy and IS GOING TO ATTACK FOXFIRE!" Tam yelled back.

"Guys we should stop fighting..." Dex looked like he was about to cry.

Keefe raised his hand as if to speak in class.

"This reminds me of the scene from Shrek 2-"

"KEEFE! Not now!" Biana snapped her head towards the annoying blonde beside Sophie.

"If we tell the council, I'm totally screwed! It's not like they're going to let the subject go after I tell them!" Sophie argued.

"And yet you won't even tell us who the source is!" Biana spat at Sophie with venom.

They all fell quiet at that.

The question had been hanging in the air ever since she told them she had a source in the first place. They had obviously tried to get the answer but Sophie always remained tight lipped about the subject. And who even knew what Biana would do if she found out it was her brother, she supposed that 'going ape shit' might be an accurate assumption.

But the accusation made Sophie finally snap.

"If you want to know who the source is I guess you'll just have to wait until he reveals himself." Sophie hissed out at Biana with a murderous glare.

"Him!?" Tam asked with a scoff.

"Yes 'him'!" Sophie replied and Keefe raised an eyebrow.

"Damn Foster, anything else we should know about this source?" Keefe said with a shit eating grin on his face as he waved the air between them.

Of fucking course.

Say nothing or I'll feed you to the Gorgodon. She transmitted and Keefe froze up.

"All we need to do is be prepared and find a way to keep the students safe. Gather them all in one place somehow, like an assembly." Sophie said after taking a deep breath out.

"But it's not like we can just call an assembly ourselves, the staff would need a reason..." Dex muttered before drifting into deep thought as he started whispering in that weird tech language.

There was silence as everyone began to think.

"You need a reason for an assembly? Well, well, well, good thing you have a notorious trouble maker on your hands." Keefe smirked.

"And what exactly are you proposing?" Tam asked warily.

"This one might take all of us and a little influence but... you guys ever heard of devious licks?" Keefe smirked wider and tilted his chair back.

"Oh boy, you mean where you steal school property?" Biana mumbled with a wince.

"Yup. I say we start with potted plants, chairs, class equipment etcetera and slowly work our way up to stealing a lunch table or something the day before the attack. They'll definitely call an assembly after that." Keefe explained all while with a stupid smile on his face.

"I hate that this could work." Sophie sighed.

"Let's do it." She eventually said.
***

Hello there. I have returned from my grave after a Halloween summoning that raised me from hell so yaaay. I got the idea for the assembly plan because it literally happened at my school and I just had to do it here. Someone literally stole a paper towel dispenser from the bathroom 💀. As usual I have no idea when the next chapter will be but I'm going to try and finish the story before the new year. In the meantime here's some more memes from my camera roll:

 In the meantime here's some more memes from my camera roll: