XI

"Boss, what are we gonna be doing with this one?" Sanzu nods towards the body in one of the 'operating rooms' in the hideout, body completely covered with a blanket aside from the head. Unruly black tufts of hair sprawled on the pillow and thankfully, his chest is shallowly rising up and down, indicating that he didn't die from the gunshot.

Humming, you give the burner phone to the pinkette. "We'll drop him off in a few hours, I already called someone who'll pick him up."

~~~~~

It's only been two years since you and Mikey left.

It was surprisingly easy, simply having to make up an excuse to the cafe as to why you were leaving, then you had slowly emptied your bank account while making a new one with a fake name with the help of some of the rich people that you managed to work for when you did your piano gig.

Your connections with the rich something you're glad you had made as they had made things easier with covering your tracks and in exchange, the new gang that you and Mikey formed did the dirty underground work for the corporations run by said rich people. It's not anything permanent, just a 1 year contract before you'll be left to fend for yourselves while managing a gang.

Between you and Mikey, it has been decided that you'll be in charge of the business side of Kantou Manji Gang, with Kokonoi acting as your assistant. Along with that, Sanzu returned to your side, now acting as you and Mikey's right hand man after calling you 6 months after the Kanto incident.

It was something you didn't expect but you weren't really against it.

Sanzu had managed to get in contact with you, pleading you through the phone to meet up with him so that he can prove to you his loyalty once more, and that he had only followed Muto so that he'll be able to help you from the inside.

It had taken him a few days before you finally gave in and met up with him at the bay. To your surprise, he had asked you to hide from view and wait.

It took 15 minutes before Sanzu arrived once more, but now, Muto's behind him.

Quirking your eyebrow, you silently watch.

Next thing you know, you're gaping at the scene in front of you, a shocked laugh escaping your mouth.

After a few seconds of watching, the shock wears off as you start cackling.

Making your way to where the two were, you give the bleeding man a wave, a smile on your lips. Muto can only follow you with his eyes as he almost doubles over from the big gash on his chest. "So this is how you'll prove your loyalty? I must say, you know how to catch my attention, Haru." Turning to Sanzu, you lightly pat his head, a grin on your lips before your hand trails down his cheek and onto his mask. Slowly removing it, you toss it aside. "I prefer you without your mask."

Sanzu's lips twitched into a smile before bowing at you as you started walking away. But when you take a quick glance behind you, you see him slash Muto's chest once more, the bleeding gash now looking like a big 'X'.

"Make sure to clean up after, Haru. It'll be such a hassle if you get caught."

~~~~~

Cracking your neck, you stretch your back, a yawn leaving your lips as you look at the fallen bodies before you.

"'Is this what Brahman and Rokuhara Tandai were bragging about? These guys are fucking weak."

Kicking someone's arm, you saunter to where three familiar figures are slumped over. The other members of Kantou Manji Gang already started the clean up, as per Mikey's order who had walked over to some of the members of Rokuhara Tandai.