one.

"Ah, bella-" He spoke, approaching me from behind. I would be lying to myself if I did not find him attractive. I raise an eyebrow, looking at the shamrock eyes he has. "Bella? Is that your ex-girlfriend? You know my name is [N/N] right?" I taunt him, knowing well how he would react.

His eyes widen, shaking his head. "Oh come on now, you know that's not what I meant." He almost looked like he was in dismay. I stare at him, waiting for a better response, he spoke once again. "I heard the word Bella from the townsfolk, they said it means beautiful." He sighed, looking bashful.

My lips curve up to a smile, his eyes almost spilling crocodile tears. "I know, I was just poking fun at you." He sulks, immediately pinning me down at the bed.

"Clay-"
_____________________

"Mommy!" I was awoken by a child's voice, I place my hand on my neck realizing I woke up in a cold sweat. I turn to my side seeing a little girl, yes, the sunlight of my life.

She had a lengthy amount of hair, it was blonde and looked like it might glimmer under the sun. Her face had freckles scattered all over it, adding onto her beautiful green eyes. "Goodmorning, Bella." I kissed her cheeks, making her turn ruby-colored. "I'm already 5, mom! You can't keep kissing the big girl-" She was immediately cut off by another peck on the forehead, she crosses her arms and pout.

"Let's get up, uncle Wilbur is already waiting for us at L'manburg. Aren't you excited?" I ask, she immediately beams and jumps out of the bed we shared. She ran towards the door and suddenly turns to me. "Last one to get ready smells like a rotten egg!" Bella sticks her tounge out and sprints out of the room.
_____________________

"Yay! I was first!" She cheers, I fakely mope, her expression switches and turns to hug me. "No, don't cry mommy! You did really well and mom is the best at everything." She comforts me, I was at awe, swiftly hugging her and lifting her up. I knew I did a good job at raising her when things like these happen.

I carry her and sat her down at our horse, I jump up and rode us to the Dream SMP.

In the middle of our ride, she turned her head to look at the spruce trees around us, the dark green color of the leaves reflected her beautiful eyes. "Mom, do you think we'll ever find Dad? I'm super duper happy with you but, I want to ask him someday why he left us."

Her question startles me, unsure of what to answer I stayed silent for a while. "Daddy is.. Somewhere, I don't know what answer to give you right now but, I promise you, we will find him someday."

I can tell she perks up, she chuckles. "Yeah, and I don't need a dad, I just need you! Grandpa
Phil and my uncles too!" She cheerfully says, it was always her way of coping and making the both of us liven up.

We now see a nether portal ahead of us, it looked designed and was used by everyone. "Look, Bella, do you see those silhouettes waving at us?" I ask excitedly, she nods and waves back to whom I assume to be Tommy.
____________________

"Uncle Tommy and Tubbo!" Bella ran towards them, getting tackle-hugged by the two of them. I took the saddle off our horse and slinged our stuff on my shoulder. I walk towards them, noticing two other people behind Tommy and Tubbo, they looked unfamiliar and seemed to just be a part of the welcome.

I scan the men's face and the two of them were looking at Bella and turned at each other, they seemed surprised and the man with a bandana whispered something to the man with a hood on and had horns.

"Hey Tom and Tubs." They look up at me and it was my turn to be hugged. "We missed you so much [Y/N]! You should've visited sooner." Tubbo spoke excitedly, making Tommy roll his eyes. "Oh come on, don't be a bitch boy Tubbo, she was raising our niece you dumbass!"

Bella held back a laugh, listening to Tommy swearing. "You should really watch your mouth around Bella, she's gonna start swearing soon if she hangs around you." They both let me go and Tommy does a hand-zip motion towards Bella, making her chuckle even more.

I see the two men behind them approach us, they were nudging at each other, probably forcing the other to speak first. "Hello?" I smile at them, Tommy turns to them and turned back to me with a troubled expression. Tubbo carries Bella and warily turns away from them.

"Don't talk to them [Y/N], they're wrongens!" Tommy shouts, making the people behind them upset. "Hey we can hear you, you know!" The man with a bandana complains, the other person with horns approaches me and offers a hand shake, which I took. "Hello nice to meet you, I'm Badboyhalo, you can call me BBH or Bad. The person beside me is Sapnap, we're here to welcome you to Dream SMP!" He cheerfully said, making Sapnap approach me and also shake my hand.

"[Y/N] will be staying in L'manburg you fuckers-" Tommy argues, making Bad's expression turn sour. "Language! There's literally a child, Tommy."

I hummed, he doesn't seem to like swearing. "I'm [Y/N], Tommy and Tubbo's sister." The two of them looked, once again, surprised. "Woah, so does that means you're also Wilbur's sister?" Sapnap asked, I nod as an answer.

"[Y/N] we should leave, Wilbur is waiting for us at L'manburg." Tubbo spoke before the two could ask any more questions. "We'll see you later, [Y/N] and uh.." Bad looks over at Bella and tilts his head. "My name is Bella, mister." She spoke politely and smiled.

"Alright, bye-bye Bella and [Y/N]." Sapnap said his goodbye and waves at us while Tommy and Tubbo basically drags us away.
____________________

Sapnap ran excitedly in the castle hallway, he sprinted towards a man with a mask and goggles while Bad, trailed behind him calmly.

"Dream, George! You guys should've came with us, there were two new people and one of them was a little girl. She looked exactly like Dream, like a carbon copy!" Sapnap rambled, making Dream, the man with a mask and George, the man with goggles look confused.

Bad interjects in the conversation, explaining the details. "There was a woman named [Y/N] who was with her daughter named Bella, they said they were related to Tommy, Tubbo, and Wilbur." He paused.

"And yeah, the little girl did look exactly like you, Dream." Bad continued.

"Wow Dream, are you sure you're not having affairs behind our backs?" George said in a teasing manner, Dream almost look startled.

He then scratches his head. "Do you think I have the time to do that? But, that does sound interesting, I will come to meet them later." Dream spoke, making the room fall silent.