seven.

A piercing headache woke me up, a groan escapes between my dry lips as I felt my body shiver caused by the cold pond I was in. "Ugh.. What the fuck." I push myself up on the ground, using my elbows as support in order to get to the grass. The shade of the tree protects my eyes from the overwhelming amount of sunlight that was striking me down, I slowly open my eyes to navigate where I currently was.

I turn my head to see I was in the L'manburg walls, my vision slowly unblurs itself, revealing passed out men and women in and out of the gates. "What happened.."
_________________

The party was hosted right outside the L'manburg wall, poles were stood up and had fairy lights casually hung by them. In the middle was a dancefloor, decorated by flowers around it, the flooring changed colors whenever someone stepped on it. On the sides were stalls and tables filled with drinks and snacks, I took a watermelon that rested on the platter in front of me. I took a bite, simply thinking of what Bella was doing at the moment. Tommy and Tubbo insisted of staying with her since they can't drink rum either ways, so they decided to have a competition on whoever gets the most pennies in the party was Bella's favorite.

"Hello [Y/N]!" I hear someone approach me, I turn to see it was Bad with a man who has a dark brown hair, paired with brown to blue gradient eyes. He had diamond embed and scattered underneath his left eye, the shattered blue diamonds contrasted Bad's black and red aesthetic. "Hello Bad, nice to see you again, who's your partner over here?" I smile.

"Oh my god, is it that obvious we're best friends?" Bad looked shocked, making his friend gasp. "Wow! You make it sound like a bad thing, anyways, I'm Skeppy. Nice to meet you!" I felt an outburst of emotions come from the both of them. "Hi Skeppy, I'm [Y/N], my daughter would've loved to meet you. She likes blue and green."

He perks up, nudging Bad, his bestfriend who was having pizza nods. "Ooh, it's Bella right? You two have been the talk of the town recently, I mean, your daughter has been rumored to be a fairy." Skeppy, seemed to like town gossip. "That's a cute rumor, oh, I'll catch you two later. I'll try to greet some other guests."

I walked towards the less crowded place, my eyes trail to a man with goggles and a bald guy. "Hey Jack, hey George." I notice they stood by near the wall, leaning on it as if they were both already tired. "Hey [Y/N], George and I were already tired so, I decided to tell him about the mushroom biome Niki and I went to before we got here." Jack rambled, George very much seemed interested on the topic of mushrooms on the other hand though.

Once again, I left as the crowd around them increased, I stop and rest near the gate of L'manburg and sitting down on the grass. "The party hasn't begun, why do you look exhausted already?" I look up to see Niki, she looked nowhere near fatigued. She looked too elegant for a party, she was really gorgeous. I hum, looking for the right answer. "Well, I just don't feel like talking that much yet. Like, my social battery is still building itself up." I explained, or tried to.

She nodded and sat by me. "I'm like that too, I'm pretty sure you'll feel the wave of energy once the music changes though. I heard Sapnap will be the DJ so he won't do arson or start fights." Niki chuckled, letting her head rest on my shoulder. I was happy to have gotten close to her and Jack, they were the best company anyone could ask for.

"Citizens of Dream SMP and L'manburg!" We hear Wilbur's voice echo on the microphone, the lights suddenly stop on him, Dream, and Eret. "We're here today to mend our relationships together as a whole, make sure to enjoy this party at your fullest to commemorate the friendship of L'manburg and Dream SMP." Wilbur gave a small speech, afterwards he raises a glass of champagne with Dream and Eret holding their own glasses of their preferred drinks.

Everyone cheers, spreading already on the dancefloor as Sapnap sat on his 'DJnap station.' As each beat drops, the party lights changed colors, I felt Niki hold my hand and pull me up. "Let's dance together!" She says happily, I smile and stood up. "Wait, wait, dancing isn't good without getting drunk." Niki chuckled, well, what she said is true for parties.

She and I grabbed multiple of drinks, laughing our sober minds away.
_________________

"Hey Dream, isn't that [Y/N] and Niki?" Eret leaned and whispered to me, I squint my eyes to see silhouettes of two women reigning over the dance floor. A bunch of people were crowding them, handing them more alcohol as they drift of into drunkness. Drink responsibly.

"Niki I would marry you if I were a dude!" I hear [Y/N]'s voice overlap Sapnap's loud music, somehow, I knew they were gonna go pass out any time soon. I walk over to Jack and tap his shoulder, not knowing where Wilbur was at the moment. "Hey, Niki and [Y/N] are in a slump at the moment." I point at Niki who looked like she was gonna throw up if she were to have another sip of rum. "Oh thanks, Dream!"

My eyes trail to [Y/N] who left the dance floor to go back to the drinks and food stalls, I follow her unable to see if she was alright. "Hey–" I approach her, she immediately snaps her head to look at me.

Her face was red and she had a smug smile that obviously showed off how drunk she was, she squinted her eyes and approached a little closer. "Oh! Oooh, it's Dream." She slurred her words.
_________________

[A/N] Party part 1.