nine.

A piercing headache woke me up, a groan escapes between my dry lips as I felt my body shiver caused by the cold pond I was in. "Ugh.. What the fuck." I push myself up on the ground, using my elbows as support in order to get to the grass. The shade of the tree protects my eyes from the overwhelming amount of sunlight that was striking me down, I slowly open my eyes to navigate where I currently was.

I turn my head to see I was in the L'manburg walls, my vision slowly unblurs itself, revealing passed out men and women in and out of the gates. "What happened.."

My hand tapped the grass around me, suddenly landing on a familiar face, I quickly grab it back to see that it was Sapnap. He yawns, slowly sitting up and trying to get himself to be in a concious state. "Hey.. [Y/N]..?" He almost asked a question instead of a greeting which made me chuckle.

"We slept together?" He seems to still not have noticed the area he was in, I burst out laughing by the sudden assumption. "Nethers no! I have a daughter, I don't think I'm quite ready to have another one." You helped him prop himself into place by splashing the cold pond water on his face, which made him hiss. "Aw, come on-! Oh! [Y/N], goodmorning." He spoke as if he has not greeted me before.

I look around to see people suddenly wake up one by one, as if the punch was spiked last night, obviously it was. "That's weird I saw you in the pond last night, then it was blank. Did you have a bruise? We can jail the family who hurt you." His sentence slowly turned serious along the way, I hum. "Do I get paid if they don't get arrested?"

"Only if I work my way around the case, I kinda want 20% of the deal." He replied, I nodded and offered a hand shake, which was stopped by Wilbur. "Oh no, that won't happen. I'll make sure that dick bag is put to jail." Wilbur grabbed my hand and made me stand up, also offering his hand to Sapnap to help him up. "You're being irresponsible [Y/N], you make it sound like we don't feed you here."

I roll my eyes, he was right but, money is great. "Okay, fine." I suddenly felt a pain on my stomach as I put my hand on it, I flinch making them look at me. "I think it formed a bruise." I try not to put my hand on it, Wilbur sighs and Sapnap pulls a bottle out of thin air. It was pink and it looked like melted bubblegum, it had swirling bubbles floating in it trying to escape the glass. "Here, it's a healing potion. You should go home and put it on the bruise, I think it should heal around a day or two."

I look at Wilbur, he nods in response. "We will deal with the people who passed out, you can go home and check on Bella and the boys." He ruffles my hair making me chuckle, I wave my hand to the two men as I walk back in the cottage. I try to quietly open the creaky door to avoid waking up anyone, to see Tubbo and Bella passed out beside each other on the bed, while Tommy slept on the couch with his body half fallen off.

I stare at them in awe, proceeding to the bathroom. I unbutton my shirt, revealing a large bruise on my stomach, fortunately only a tiny spot had turned really dark. I pop the healing potion open and apply half of it on my stomach, I feel the pain slowly go away along with the headache within me.

My eyes trail back at it to see my skin slowly fixing itself to go back to it's normal color, I put the potion in a high shelf and turned on the shower.
________________________

"Mom, how was last night? Was the party fun?" Bella asked questions while everyone was sat down eating bacon and eggs, I shook my head and sighed as I sat down. "It was for a while, then there was a huge fight, so thank aether we didn't take you three over there."

Tommy visibly frowns, probably wanting to join in the festivities. "Aw, I could've beaten them up! Probably those nobles right? They're snobby fuckin' bastards who think they're better than everyone, I mean they have money, but what's that gonna do when I have a knife." He says excitedly, making Tubbo groan. "Tommy, you should really censor yourself, Bella is here you know."

Tubbo scolds him, taking a piece of bacon away from Tommy and chewing it. "Hey! And don't worry about it, I only said the truth. Those nobles are terrible and we already had to deal with it more than once!" He defended himself.

"Uncle Tommy, if there are nobles here does that make Dream the prince?" Bella asked, making Tommy choke on his meal, laughing loudly. Bella pouts, not having the answer she wanted. "Well, Dream is.. someone even higher than the King, maybe something like an Emperor? He did create the Dream SMP and name it after himself to, kinda like a narcissist if you ask me." Tubbo and Tommy laugh together at the last part of his sentence, making Bella turn to me. "Mommy, do you like Dream?"