six.

As the the two nobles were escorted out of the room by Sapnap and George, a laugh escaped Eret and Dream's mouth. "That was very witty, [Y/N]." Eret spoke as his chin landed on his hand. Soon, Sapnap and George came back to join in the laughter.

"Well, why did Wilbur send you here?" George asked curiously, I pull out a letter and placed it down on Eret's table. Eret proceeded to take the seal off and open the envelope, he unfolds the letter sitting in it and read it aloud.

"Dear King Eret,
L'manburg has decided to share a festival with you, we have decided to have a gathering outside out walls but, still close to it. If you like the idea of the two nations gathering together, then please let [Y/N] know. However, if you agree, please make sure Sapnap does not burn the party down again.
Signed by Wilbur Gold."

Eret cleared his throat after reading the message, looking into Dream for approval. "This may improve the SMP's relationship with L'manburg. So this sounds like a plan." He shrugs, making Eret smile in relief.

On the other hand Sapnap was complaining to George how Wilbur could insult his fire powers, George proceeded to tease Sapnap about it.
___________________

"Sorry about not speaking up during whoever those people were, anger went into my head." Dream apologizes, causing me to stifle a laugh. "No, no. If someone is insulting me, it's my fight alright?" I pat his back, the streets were somehow busier than before, there was a crowd of people around a stage while a man in a suit stood at the middle.

"Do you want to check that out?" Dream asks, nudging my arm gently. I nod in response, making us get closer. "The man looks really familiar for some odd reason, can we get a little closer?" I ask, tugging on his and through a crowd of people.

We bump into people until I stumble and almost fall, getting caught by someone behind and someone in front. I slowly open my eyes, feeling a crowd of people staring at us. I looked behind me, knowing Dream was holding me then, turning my head to the front to see who it was. A wave of memories rush by me, a business suit, horns curved beside his head, a grin that you could piss you off.

Schlatt.

"Wow, [Y/N]! It's been so long since I last saw you." He pulled me away from Dream, then wrapped his arms around me. I heard whispers all around us, making me chuckle nervously.

'The new girl is really popular.'
'Doesn't she have a daughter?'
'What a whor–'

"Silence your mouths, or I'll cut your tongue. Go back to your respective homes before I change my mind." Dream threateningly looked at the crowd, making them run back to where they were. Schlatt lets go of me, then offered to shake hands with Dream. "Thanks for doing that, pal. [Y/N] and I go way back, I'd love to have spoken but I don't have a reputation yet ya know?" He explained, Dream took his hand and shook it.

"You should take me to L'manburg, [Y/N]. I was unsure how to surprise Wilbur, it's been so long after all." He spoke calmly, making me gulp. Didn't he and Wilbur stop being friends a long time ago?

Dream shook his head, grabbing my hand. "Sorry, I was already walking her back and we have an important announcement to make to L'manburg. Maybe next time?" Dream said in a non-chalant manner yet, I can feel his grip on my hand.

"Oh I see, well, you should just introduce me to your daughter next time. I'll see you later." Schlatt smirked, leaving Dream and I alone once again.

Dream poked my forehead, then a ball of red-black dust formed ontop of his finger. He flicks it into the air, somehow, I feel lighter. "He doesn't seem like a good person."

"He and Wilbur used to be friends, I don't know the exact details of it but, I was told to stay away from him. Wilbur also came home with some burns that day, I'll try my best to have Bella stay away from him." I sigh, letting a shakey breath escape my lips as I remember Dream's cold voice from minutes ago. I'm unsure what to feel about him.

He nods, putting a hand in his pocket. "That's good, if he ever does something, let me know."

We walked on the creaky pathway once again, making our way towards L'manburg. By the time we were infront of Tommy's house, the sun that was setting was already hitting it's rays behind our backs. "You wanna go out to dinner sometimes?" Dream asks, I hear a nervous tone in his voice.

I laugh, surprised by the sudden question. "I meant in the friendly way, don't make fun of me!" He pushed me lightly as we walked, my laughter turns much more messier. "I'm sorry," I tried to speak between my laughter, slowly, I calm myself down and let Dream breathe.

"It's just that, it was really unexpected. Maybe atleast open a topic about it first, then ask me." I gave him an advice, maybe for next time? He nods while his arms were crossed. "Don't be a baby." I poked his side. "Wha-!"

"I'm not being a baby, you're the one who just laughed about getting asked to dinner." He hand-brushed his hair, making me chuckle.

We arrive at L'manburg, I only currently saw Tommy, Bella, and Tubbo at my point of view. Dream escorts me to the inside making Tommy immediately scoff at the sight of him, understandable.

"Mom! And Dream!" Bella ran excitedly towards us. "Hi Bella, hi boys!" I gave her a headpat, and a wave to Tommy and Tuboo who were just chilling by the campfire, they were probably the one planning things at the moment. "Well, talk to you later. Goodbye." Dream ruffled Bella's hair and left.

"Hey [Y/N], did they agree to the party?" Tubbo asks excitedly, while Tommy groaned. "I don't know why we have to share with the–" Tommy was cut off by someone hitting his head with a rolled up paper.

"Oh! Hello, Uncle Wilbur!" Bella ran to him ans hugged his leg, Wilbur reached his hand to have her hair ruffled. "Hello everyone, we have to share with the Dream SMP because we have to show the townfolks we're on good terms with them already. We are still a much smaller group than them, we have to stabilize our relationship especially after the war. Or, do you not want to be able to buy meat from the vendors because of our declining partnership with them, you dumb child." Wilbur explained, insulting Tommy jokingly at the last bit. I chuckle at how close they have gotten, Tubbo hummed.

"Well, Wilbur is our leader so I don't think we have a choice." Tubbo replied, trying to convince Tommy. "Fineeee.." He replied, hesitantly.