five.

"Niki, Jack!" Tubbo ran towards two people standing at the gate, they seem to be delighted by the sudden embrace and gave a hug back. "Hey guys!" The man named Jack waved his hand, he wore glasses that were painted blue and red, whilst Niki had a beautiful blonde hair.

They all let go of each other and walk towards us, I saw Belle curiously look at Niki, she stood up slowly approaching her. "Hello miss, you look really pretty!" Belle points at her, Niki shows a flushed face making the other members chuckle.

"Niki, Jack Manifold. This is [Y/N] my sister, and my precious little niece, Bella." Wilbur introduced us, making the two travelers excited. "Nice to meet you Jack and Niki, I hope we get along." I shook both of their hands.

I step aside as Bella had started to introduce herself, everyone had begun fawning over her and how cute she looks as she tries not to be flustered. As the introductions got over with, Tubbo and Tommy excitedly hug Jack.

We settled down to discuss we should have a party in a day or two, everyone agreed on the next day and decided to start gathering materials.

I walked once again on the wooden path, Tommy called it "Prime Path" and how I should call onto it sometimes, since it makes money pop out of nowhere. I hum, thinking if Tommy was just still an imaginative boy, or does it actually happen. No one else denied it, leaving me curious.

"Well, I'm on the Prime Path, it's time for primes..!" I say awkwardly, trying to sound excited as possible.

Silence.

I cover my face, feeling the embarrassment rise on my face, hoping no one was watching. "Damn it, Tom—" I pause, hearing a jinging noise and a clutter of coins and cash drop on the floor. "Oh." I knelt down, picking it up and putting them in my pocket. I chuckle once again, feeling embarrassed. "Wow, I guess Tommy already told you about the Prime Path."  I hear a low snicker from behind me, feeling a hot breath at the rear of my neck.

I leap up from the ground, my eyes dart to person behind me who was.. Dream.

"Uh, greetings! It would be really nice if you don't do that again." I place a hand on my chest, trying to catch the wind that left my body. He stood up, laughing, no— Wheezing.

Almost like-

"You're fun, [Y/N], hang around other Dream SMP members too. L'manburg people can't keep you all to themselves." He took a strand of my hair and kissed it, I raise an eyebrow. "Well, if it makes you feel better, I'm going at your place right now." I replied.

I felt him get shocked, slowly looking up at me. "Let's go, then." I heard a smile on his voice, as if he was genuinely happy. "Lead the way, Sir Dream."

"Huh, w-what–" He stuttered, unsure of what to reply. I laugh, whilst he unknowingly held my hand as we walked, it made me remember when Tommy and Tubbo were so little. He coughed, changing the subject "Are you and Bella planning to stay here?"

"Yeah, I wanted her to be around family, maybe I'll try to find her father while we're here." I explained, observing the view. There were some local townsfolks outside of L'manburg, although there weren't that many, I wonder if that will change. "Do you still love him? I mean, Bella's dad." Dream asked hesistantly.

"I'm unsure, after 5 years of leaving me and our daughter so suddenly, I don't know what to feel about him. Maybe if he had a good reason, I'll let him back." I sighed softly, feeling Dream's gaze on me. "Please don't feel bad for me, if he didn't leave I wouldn't be here." I joked.

I felt a breeze pass by us, as if it was there for comfort.

"We're here." Dream stopped on his tracks as we stood on infront of a beautiful castle, it was decorated with rainbows and it looked surreal. "This place is gorgeous!" I squeezed his hand excitedly, as he finally notices he was holding my hand, he just decided to squeeze it back. "This is the place I found Bella in."

He explained as we walked through the hallway filled with echo, it was so silent I thought I could hear his heartbeat. "She was immediately looking for you and kept peeking outside the windows, I was surprised on how a kid ended up this deep in the castle in the first place."

We reached a door at the end of a hallway, Dream twisted the doorknob and slowly opened it. "Hey." He spoke so little, yet gaining all the people's attention in the room. I notice that there were a few people that looked like nobles, the silence was interrupted by the woman who looked like she was in her 20's. She had silky long orange hair and green eyes, she rested her hand on Dream's chest making his grip on my hand tighten.

"Greetings Sir Dream, we were discussing a marriage proposal with King Eret between you and I. There was always a hidden spark between us and I'm here to make it bloom, although I would appreciate it if you do not hold a peasant woman's hand." She began to glare at me, suddenly her father held her back laughing off the rudeness of his daughter. "Well, we have plenty of resources and land that we could give you. My daughter is the most beautiful woman in these areas and it would be an offer you shouldn't turn down." He scratches the back of his neck.

"Although I apologize for my daughter, Renoa's rudeness, I do agree you should not hold a dirty woman's hand." He looked at me with disgust, making me chuckle. I let go of Dream's hand and bow to everyone in the room, everyone was silent, not knowing how to deal with it. Whilst Dream was beginning to blow a fuse for disrespecting a friend of his.

"I am [Y/N], the sister of Wilbur Gold, the President of L'manburg. I have came as a delegate to improve the relationship between my country and the Dream SMP's, although, there will be details that need to stay private."

I turn my head to the father and daughter who had their faces drop, I then look at Sapnap and George who stood there.

My lips curve up into a grin, I spun a gun around my hand, then pointed it at the door.

"Please escort them out of the room."
___________________

[A/N] Whoops, was sick, forgot to upload LOL