four.

"Clay, do you wanna have kids?" The woman beside my bed asked, she had about shoulder length hair and had beautiful, twinkling eyes that I could stare at all day. "I've wanted one since I was little but, I'm too scared to lose them." I gave her a peck on her forehead, making her giggle.

She was perfect.

Our bodies kept each other warm, although with the lack of clothes, there was always a thick, warm blanket over us. I close my eyes sinking onto her chest, engulfing myself with her warmth. "I want to have a family with you someday." She whispered into my ear softly, I felt hair strands behind my neck stand up.

I shiver at the though of losing her.

"I want that too.." I replied, I was met with silence, I slowly open my eyes only feeling a twist in my stomach for what I saw.

I stood there, whilst [N/N] knelt down, her eyes were black and dark fluids flowed out of them. We were in a dark void, surrounded by echoes and nothingness.

"Then why did you leave?!" Her voice echoes, shouting angrily at me. I felt hot water stream down my cheeks as I try to approach her, her screams only got louder and louder.

As I was able to cup her cheeks, she looked down. "[N/N].. I'm so sorry.." I apologetically spoke, kneeling down at the place she sat.

I hear her chuckle, looking up at me suddenly. I saw a smiley faced mask stare right back at me.

"You were never good enough."
____________________

I gasped for air as I awoken, I look around to scan my room if there was anyone in it. I take off my mask, wiping the sweat off my face. "Who was that woman.."

My hand trailed to the hand mirror at my bed side, I stared at myself and observed my features.

"Green eyes, freckles all over my face to match it. Blonde, shimmering hair to top all of it."

I suddenly saw an image of Bella pop into my mind, I shook my head. "I think Sapnap's words are starting to get to me."

I tossed the hand mirror at the corner of my room, making it scatter.
____________________

I woke up to see Bella beside me, she was already up and staring right out the window. I saw her rub her eyes and yawn, signing that she had just woken up. "Goodmorning my beautiful daughter." I sat up and gave her smooches, making her groan. "Mommy.. Don't kiss the big girl." She says quietly, her voice still being weak and soft due to her energy still being at rock bottom.

"Can we have breakfast with Uncle Wilbur?" She asked, nuzzled against my arm, closing her eyes once again. "Sure, if you get up and wash quickly, we can go to them right away."

Bella immediately rises out of the bed, stumbling a little backwards. "Whoops, my vision turned black for a second." She chuckled and ran towards the wash room.

Meanwhile, I brush my hair whilst looking at a mirror, I debated before whether or not to cut it again at shoulder length. I tie my hair up, looking if there were any loose strands. Suddenly, I felt Dream's hand on my hair, remembering he tucked a strand behind my ear last night.

I shook my head, turning a little red, don't get me wrong; I can date or get married anytime I want, it's just not on my priorities right now.

I hear the bathroom door creak, Bella stepped out dressed up in a comfortable light green knitted sweater and a skirt. "I look so cute!" She excitedly looked at herself at the mirror, I nod. "That's my girl, you're the fairest of them all." I brushed her hair until it was silky smooth, it was fluffy but shiny. It looked like you could drown in her hair.

"Bella, how do you feel about living in L'manburg?" I hugged her from behind, I thought I saw her eyes sparkle for a moment. "Really?! I would be so happy!" She spoke happily, I sighed, giving into her excitement.

"I guess we have to tell them the news." I wink at her, making her hug me back.
____________________

"So, we're thinking of staying at L'manburg—" Wilbur, Tommy, and Fundy collectively gasp. They pull us into a sudden hug making Bella and I laugh, Wilbur perks up. "This is great! Niki and Jack should be here soon, we should have a little celebration."

I sunk into their arms for a while, till a voice suddenly interupts our celebration. "How about inviting us then, we can have a bigger celebration." We turn our heads to see a man with goggles with another person with shades, Tommy scoffs, the group finally letting Bella and I go.

"Why should we do that, you fucking traitor." Tommy stood up and pointing his finger at the man with sunglasses, he seemed guilty and scratched the back of his head. Wilbur stood up, pulling Tommy beside him. "Hello George, hello Eret." He sighed, putting a hand in his pocket.

"Hey Wilbur, we were here to give these to uh.." The man named George hands me a basket of food, there were 10 diamonds at the middle and one netherite sitting at the top. I bow my head respectfully. "It's [Y/N], nice to meet you both." I held the basket and placed it beside Bella.

I suddenly felt George's eyes fall on Bella, Tubbo took notice of this and coughed. "Maybe we'll discuss this later, we were still just planning after all." Tubbo suggested.

George and Eret turn their heads to look at each other and faces us once again, they both nod in unison. George turns his heels to leave whilst Eret looked at Wilbur for a while.

"I'm sorry, sir." Eret mumbled, Wilbur shook his head. "Apologizing will get us nowhere, it already happened and I do not want to receive an apology from the king of the SMP." He paused, looking at Eret like a long, lost friend.

"Please leave L'manburg."