two.

"Belladonna, my favorite niece!" Wilbur sprinted towards Bella and hugged her, carrying her and spinning her around. "Uncle Wilbur, don't call me by my full name! It's weird, and I'm your only niece." She complains, hugging Wilbur back.

We were inside the L'manburg walls, it seemed like a quiet, peaceful place. It contrasted the structure at the middle which was seemed to be a hotdog van, who builds a hotdog van anyways? My brothers.

I saw a figure approaching us which seemed to be someone with fox ears, I immediately recognize him and ran to him whilst Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo caught up with Bella.

"Fundy!" I hugged him, I felt his tail wag excitedly and embraced me. "[Y/N], what took you guys so long? I missed you!" He pulls away, looking at me. I smiled at him.

"Well, travelling took a while and I missed you too! Foxes grow so fast I swear, I saw you 5 years ago and you were as tiny as Bella." I ramble, making Fundy laugh. "God, you better be glad I grew up fast, I have to watch over Tommy and Tubbo who keep making bad decisions!" He complained.

I curiously observe his appearance. "How old are you in both human and fox years by the way?"

He hummed, probably computing in his mind. "Well, in human years I am currently twenty, so in fox years, I'm only four." He answered, you clap, amazed at how grown up he was now.

"Mommy! Funny!" Bella calls out to us, I chuckle as she still remembers the nickname she gave Fundy a year ago. "Bella! How are you?" Fundy crouches, giving Bella headpats.

"I'm great! Uncle Wilbur just spun me too much I almost threw up." She spoke and gave Fundy a quick hug.
_____________________

After everyone had caught up with each other, it was time for a tour. Tommy, Tubbo, and Fundy went with Bella whilst Wilbur and I stuck together.

"So.. Have you seen any leads to Bella's father?" He asked, the wooden path creaked underneath our feet filled the silence for a while. "No, but, I won't mind if he did not come back. I just wish he left alteast an explanation so Bella has an answer."

It was sundown, I observed the sun set infront of a bench, Wilbur looks at me and places a hand over my shoulder. "We're always here for the two of you, remember that."

I gave him a half hug, he also looked exhausted. "I'm here for you too."

After our sibling moment, I heard a voice calling out for my name. "[Y/N], Will!!" Tommy dashed towards us, Tubbo trailed behind him. "Bella—" He inhales, almost as if he's hyperventilating. "Bella got lost!" Tubbo shouted, causing both Wilbur and I to panic.
____________________

"Mommy? Uncle Tommy?" A child's voice echoes in the castle, I scan around the hallways and saw her walking around and peeking outside the windows.

She almost looked like in tears, her blonde hair was messy and she seemed exhausted from walking around. I saw her turn to me and directly hurried over to me.

"Mister, can you help me go back to.. L'man‐ Uh, L'manburg." She stuttered as her voice cracked, I stay silent, kneeling down at her height level. "You're lost right? What's your name?" I asked, hesitant to speak at first, she introduced herself.

"I'm Belladonna but my family just calls me Bella." She looked reserved, then the realization hits me. This was the child Sapnap and Bad were talking about, the new comer's daughter.

I observe her face, she had freckles and brave green eyes, blonde velvety hair that went down to her elbows. She looked about 5 or 6 and looked similar to someone I knew, Sapnap was right.

The child looked like an exact copy of me.

She lifts her head to look me directly at my mask, or where she thinks my eyes are. "What about you mister, what's your name?" She asked.

"I'm Dream, you can just call me that instead of mister. You're going back to L'manburg right?" I answer, she seemed satisfied with both my answer and question. "Nice to meet you Dream, and yes! I need to go back there, my mom is probably very worried since it's already night time." She babbles as she sees me trustworthy, I smiled.

"Do you want me to carry you? You seem tired, I don't want you to go back to your parents looking like I kidnapped you." I joked, she frowns.

"I only have a mom."

Oh.

I take her into my arms and lift her up. "Your mom must be a great person then, since she has such an intelligent daughter." I walk out of the castle with her, she chuckles.

"Yeah! My mommy is the greatest and she's really pretty." She paused. "Dream, are you single?" Bella asked, making me choke on air, I laugh at her sudden question.

"I am but, I have this woman I promised my heart to already." I explained, she pouts. "You're like  my mom, she is also waiting for daddy to come back."

Before I knew it, we were already at the gates of L'manburg, I saw a bunch of silhouettes that seemed distressed. I put Bella down and she hides behind me. "I'm scared to come back, what if they hate me?" She holds onto my hoodie.

"From what I've heard from you, your mom really loves you. I'll come with you to prove they aren't mad, okay?" I comfort her, feeling a sense of her sadness overwhelm her. She nods as an answer.
____________________

It's been three hours since Bella went missing, we looked for her everywhere but she was nowhere to be found. I felt tears roll down my cheeks as I feel disappointed in myself for losing her.

"Don't worry [Y/N], we're taking a little break and we're gonna look for her again, alright?" Fundy pats my back softly, Tommy and Tubbo were looking over at a map of the SMP to see where she might be.

"Guys, is that.." Wilbur spoke, looking at something standing at the gates. It was a man wearing a mask that had a smiley face on it, he looked threatening.

Tommy angrily approaches him, held back by Tubbo. "Dream you bastard! Were you the one who took Bella?!" He almost blows a fuse, Wilbur calmly approaches him and taps Tommy's shoulder to calm him down.

"Dream, what is your business here?" Wilbur asks, I walk and peek from behind him. The man named Dream looked over at Wilbur's shoulder and stared at me, was he surprised? What expression was that person making right now?

Dream shook his head. "I'm here to return her." He spoke in a stern and cold manner, almost sounding like someone I knew. Yet, it could never be him, the person I loved was warm and loving.

I saw Bella peek from behind the man, looking guilty and sad,
"Hi mom." She spoke.