- TEASER -

"No l-let her g-go please.."

"She's p-pregnant"

And he shot her..

"NOOOO.."

I opened my eyes with a jolt , sweating and breathing heavily .
I had no idea of where I exactly was or what time it was , I wanted to move but my wrists and ankles were tied up .

"You finally woke up princess ?" a familiar voice was heard which sent shivers down my spine , uh how far i wanted to run away from this voice .

"Don't you remember , what you did last night huhh!??"

the flashback of yesterday night sent chills down my spine...... t-that person......h-he k-killed him - (a lone tear escaped my eyes)

He stood up from the chair , and started walking towards me slowly , I had no other option other than crawling backwards which wasn't easy as my arms and ankles were tied up .

"Princess..... you know it was your second time trying to escape from me ?" he asked in a deadpan face. I didn't dare answer him , I shut my eyes tightly , as tears pooled my eyes .

"So do you remember , what happens when you try to escape from here my princess ??"

"Uhm , so how should i punish my kitten now ?"

I was scared to death , I had a lot of questions in my mind I had no idea of what's going to happen next , will I be alive ? Will he kill me now ? What am I going to do ?

~~~~~~~~~~