- CHAPTER 15 -

Meanwhile A/N POV :-

Jimin rushed inside , the moment door was opened just to be greeted by a calm looking Taehyung .

"Ssup jimin? Why are you here? I was about to leave for the meet-"

"WHERE IS Y/N ???"

"Huhh ?! What's wrong with you jimin?"

"Stop pretending Taehyung ! I know Y/n is here , and she needs my help!"

"HELP ?? haha , help in what ?"

"You know what ? JUST MOVE AWAY" jimin said yeeting taehyung aside and rushed upstairs.

"Y/N ! Y/N ! WHERE ARE YOU , AM HERE to take you home" he kept shouting.

"Hey jimin , she's in my room" taehyung said calmly while jimin already made his way to taehyung's room.

"Y/n ?? Y/n ?, it's me jimin. Can you hear me?" Jimin kept yelling until y/n appeared infront of him .

Jimin ran to her and hugged her tightly , she gasped silently as her wounds kept hurting . Meanwhile someone was fuming with anger by this sudden action of jimin.

"Ahm ahm" taehyung's voice interrupted .

"Uh- sorry" jimin apologised when he realised his action that made his friend uncomfortable . Ofcourse he knew his friend really well , of how protective he is of y/n and how he gets extremely jealous and insecure when any male is around her.

"Y/n , what's wrong? Are you fine? You're hurt somewhere? Tell me what's going on ? I'm here don't worry." Jimin continued.

Ohh how desperately y/n wanted to pour her heart out infront of her friend , how she wanted him to take her away from this monster , how she wanted too much consolation and comfort right now .

Taehyung was standing behind jimin . He quickly flashed his gun to remind y/n of whatever he told her earlier as y/n's expression kept getting obvious.

Y/n's pupil dilated in fear and her lips quivered the moment she saw the gun , every single word taehyung said earlier started flashing in her mind .

"I-i'm fine... Jimin , calm down " she says with a forced smile on her face just to assure her friend that she's okay. Ofcourse she wasn't , but did she have any other option ?
Taehyung knew how innocent and pure hearted she was , she would rather die herself than watching her loved one's hurt hence he used this tactic.

"You sure you're fine ?" Jimin asked taking a glance at taehyung who was standing calmly with a smile plastered on his face as he was satisfied how his beloved isn't going against him this time .

"Yes jiminie , im completely fine , see"

"Then why were you asking for my help , why did i feel like you were scared ,y/n ? Are you hiding something?" Jimin asked holding her forearms gently but little did he knew there were a lot of 'fresh' scars throbbing , hidden under her full sleeved top.

She was controlling her tears , she wanted to scream but she couldn't. She didn't wanted her friend to be harmed because of her .

"Oh that was because we were playing! Uhm..i was chasing her inorder to tickle her , you know right she isn't really fond of tickles.?" The voice interrupted . It was taehyung , he made up an excuse as y/n wasn't very good at making up excuses and jimin would've caught up in a second .

"Is it so ,y/n ? Hun ?" Jimin asked raising his brows."

"Yes yes , that's what happened" y/n nervously laughed .

"See jimin ! You were worried for nothing , i told you she's safe and happy here. Isn't it y/n ?" Taehyung asked with a smirk.

"Y-yesss" y/n nodded.

"Fine , if you're saying so" jimin sighed.

"Then i'll leave now, i just came here to make sure you're fine, call me if you need something okay?" Jimin patted her cheek before leaving but halted on his way when.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued....

Hey cutiesssss, it's beeen a while . How are y'all ? Is life treating you well ?? Lmk in the comments.

Sorry for the short and late update , i'll try to update often now :) take care <3