- CHAPTER 8 -

NEXT DAY -

Y/N POV :-

I woke to the sunshine hitting my face. I started shifting my gaze to look around and found myself on the bed. I clearly remember that I fainted on the floor last night then how come I am on the bed now ? Did Tae......?Huh-[scoffed] why would he , wasn't he the one who I fainted because of ?! I whimpered as I felt pain all over my body.

There was a sudden flashback of whatever happened last night and I felt shivers down my spine. A lone tear escaped my eyes. How could he ? He was someone who I felt safe around , he was the one who used to make me happy , he still does , his tiny boxy smile can literally brighten up my day . Whenever I saw him , I felt butterflies in my stomach , he was sucha goofy human . I loved him so much , I still do . But he isn't same anymore . He has changed , he scares the shit out of me now. The more I want to be with him , the more I want to run away from him right now.

I-I need to get out of here anyhow. I'll have to gather up my courage to escape from here . I can't just stay put and let him torment me like this.
I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door open , I knew who it was , this I didn't looked up .

A/N POV :-

Taehyung came up with the tray of breakfast and some medicines .
"You're awake? How're you feeling now? Does it hurt a lot ?" He asked in a calm tone while keeping the tray on the small cabinet beside the bed.
'how am I feeling ? Didn't you beat the shit outta me last night and now you're being all sweet and caring ?'
When he didn't get any response , he turned around to face Y/n and extended his hand to check up on Y/n's visible bruises but she recoiled in fear.
"Don't worry ,I won't harm you as long as you behave properly . I brought you breakfast and some painkillers . Come downstairs once you get ready. Anddd one more thing , all your clothes are in the closet , am sending Liu to help you out."

"Did you understand ?" He asked and Y/n nodded in response. "Use that FUCKING MOUTH OF YOUR PRINCESS !!" he yelled.
"Y-yes" she stammered.
"You better not make me repeat my questions . Answer me when I'm being nice " he spat and stomped out of the room .

Y/N POV :-

Not gonna lie I was literally starving as I haven't eaten anything since yesterday , so I freshen up and got ready

I ate my breakfast and the painkillers that Tae gave and waited for him to come and unlock the door.
Soon entered a middle aged lady in all back fit , she was wearing an apron as well , I guess she's Liu as Tae told earlier that he would be sending Liu to help me.

"Hello Miss Y/n" she bowed and I immediately bowed back in response. "I'm Yang Liu , the caretaker of this house , sir told me to bring you downstairs , shall we go ?" She asked in a calm tone , I nodded and we made our way to downstairs. As I stepped out of the room , I realised it was a hugeass mansion , most probably Tae's private mansion .He did mention about it once or twice when we were dating back then . I wasn't able to recognise as I've been to Bangtan's mansion where all the 7 of them lived together but this is my first time here . There were a number of rooms in this floor and under this was a huge hall . Everything was aesthetic and perfect just like the room I was kept in. While on my way I noticed a lot of photo frames hung on the wall consisting pictures of me and Tae together . The pictures we clicked when we were friends , the picture where he proposed me , the picture we clicked on our first date and so on , there was a sudden wave of flashback in my mind. How cute he was back then , our smile faces , I miss that , I miss the old Taehyungie . But now , even his existence sends chills throughout my body .