- CHAPTER 7 -

Y/N POV :-

I was soon left alone in the room which was probably locked , I couldn't even think of escaping as the door had a fingerprint device installed beside it with a few numbers on it. Even if I wanted to try decoding the password , the words Taehyung said a few minutes ago kept roaming in my mind.

'Don't you dare step out of this room without my permission or else you'll face consequences'

He wasn't the same Taehyung I loved earlier ; one wrong move and you'll face his wrath - which I'm most afraid of .
I have already faced his sudden outbursts a few times earlier when we were dating and trust me when I say he literally behaves like a godamn psychopath who wouldn't think twice before killing someone. I get goosebumps everytime I think about it.

TAEHYUNG POV :-

How nice it feels to see my angel with me again !
I would never let her leave me again . I would keep her away from this toxic world so that no-one could harm her . JUST ME AND HER FOREVER .

It was already dinner time , I told Ms.Yang (our maid) to prepare Y/n's fav dishes . No doubt she is a good cook and Y/n would love the dishes , am sure.
I can't wait to see her again , it's  just been an hours since I haven't seen my princess and I miss her already .

Few minutes later the dinner was served and kept on a big serving tray . Ms.yang  stepped out of kitchen making her way to my room .
"Uh , wait !!.....I'll do it myself" I said stopping her midway .
She nodded and handed me the serving tray and soon I made my way , followed by Ms.yang to the room where Y/n was.
I told ms.yang to enter the passcode and wait outside the room . As soon as the door opened , my eyes landed on the tiny figure of my princess sitting on the bed hugging her knees , staring at the window . I could see she was scared , upset , angry , worried and obviously not in a good mood but am sure I'll make it upto her.

A/N POV :-

Taehyung walked towards his love Y/n .

"Princess , look what I bought !" Taehyung said with his boxy smile evident on his face .
Y/n turned her head only to see the owner of this voice , standing near the edge of her bed , holding a huge tray of food . He kept the food tray on the small table beside the bed and sat next to Y/n.

Taehyung :- look princess , it's all your favo-

Y/n :- Tae ! P-Pls let m-me go....pls , t-t-trust me I , I... won't say a-anyone about whatever happened !!

Taehyung :- huh...!? What ?
Let you go ?

Taehyung asked raising his brows , clearly annoyed from what Y/n said just now .

Y/N POV :-

"Tae ! P-Pls let m-me go....pls , t-t-trust me I , I... won't say a-anyone about whatever happened !!" I said not having very high hopes from Taehyung.

"huh...!? What ?? Let you go ?" He asked with his eyebrows raised , clearly showing how annoyed yet suprised he was . He was staring right into my soul as if processing everything I said just now , his eyes never left mine .

Not minutes later , he grabbed my wrist , dragging me out of the bed . He pushed me against the wall and I groaned in pain as my head hit the walls really hard resulting me to immediately squint my eyes and cup my head , tears continuously flowing down my cheeks . That's when I knew I fucked up . Asking him to let me go just provoked him and now here I am , facing the outburst - the thing which am most afraid of .
Before I could say anything , he choked me . "You want to leave me , huhh !?" he scoffed. His grip around my neck tightened with every word he said, making it hard for me to breath .

"Tae , y-you....you a-are hurtin- aahh...!!" I couldn't complete my sentence as his grip kept tightening . It felt like I could die anytime soon , tears kept pooling in my eyes . I struggled against him fighting back impulsively , I was scared to death.

"How dare you think of leaving me ?" He yelled in a dangerous mode . The side of him that scares the shit out of me , the side of him I hate the most .

"YOU. CAN. NEVER. LEAVE. ME !! Don't you even dare to !" He added. He loosened his grip on my neck and instantly kicked on my stomach. In a reflex , I bend forward to clutch over where he hit and screamed in agony.

'the pain was.....unbearable ,  I never expected something like this from the person I loved . Stop it....Please'

He kicked me multiple times on my stomach , arms legs - every possible part of my body , and I just kept screaming my lungs out.

"P-please....I-I beg you Tae , please s-stop it . Please."I cried out.
I got on my knees with my hands clasped together , hoping and begging him to stop .

He paused and bent down to my level . I slowly glanced up at him feeling immense agony all over my body , I wasn't even able to see anything clearly as the tears blurred my vision .

"I hope you now know how the consequences are gonna be , so don't try anything stupid princess . I don't like hitting you like this..... Youu know how much I love you right ?" He said more likely 'threatened' , patting my cheek . I just nodded in response as I didn't wanted to provoke him by anyway now . He then left the room sparing me a last glance.

As soon as he left the room , I sat there on the floor , huddled up my body close and wrapped my arms around my knees while tears pooled in my eyes. I choked on my own sobs with my shoulder shaking a lot. I've never felt like this before , I was terrified as I've never seen Tae like this before , he has become very violent and aggressive . He kept hitting me without mercy and still claims me as the love of his life.

I don't know for how long I sat there crying . I felt weak after all these , my eyelids became heavy which made it hard to open them , agony all over my body . Soon I fell into deep slumber .