- CHAPTER 10 -

A/N POV :-

As soon as the cuffs were removed , a pair of arm snaked around her waist , she flinched due to the sudden action . She knew who it was and it disgusted her even more.

"D-DON'T TOUCH ME !! stayaway" she yelled with her raspy and cracked voice which made him tighten his grip around her . She started hitting his chest continuously , throwing all the harsh words to describe him how much hatred she feels towards him right now.

"You said you loved me but turns out to be your unhealthy obsession . You said you will always protect me.....b-but....aren't you the one who's h-hurting me the most ?!....I-I feel like....I was in love with a psycho all this time....all I asked you to do was to stay by my side....trust me and.....love me !
D-don't you think..it would've been enough ? But you really had to become m-my....WORST NIGHTMARE !!! do you think...locking me up and torturing me like this will make me fall in love with you again ?! NO TAE ! you're wrong...i-it scares me . DO YOU CARE ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN YOURSELF ??? WHAT AM I TO YOU ?? IT ISN'T LOVE FOR SURE ! if only you tried to talk to me once or tried to persuade me after our break up , i would've happily come back to you but NO !.... You let anger take over you as usual....I-I HATE YOU TAE I- !!" she let it all out yet he didn't budged an inch instead kept rubbing her back to calm her .
Y/n became a total crying mess while Taehyung kept caressing her hair to comfort her. She could hear his rapid heartbeat whilst her head against his chest. He scares her . He harms her. As much as she wanted to run away from him yet she felt safe in his arms as if it's the only thing she needed right now .

She felt weak after all the crying as her eyelids became heavy which made it hard for her to open them and soon she fell into deep slumber. Meanwhile attend of guilt was clearly evident on Taehyung's face , after all he was the reason behind Y/n's current situation and hearing it all from Y/n itself did hurt him.

Y/N POV :-

Weeks went past and YES.....am still alive. Um , i haven't had a break yet , he still does it sometimes.....but at least he haven't harmed me physically from past few weeks . He does yells at me frequently when he comes home DRUNK....or else frustrated for some reasons , ofcourse he won't tell me the reason. He'd scream at me and argue on how I just left him , but I have accepted the fact that it will happen frequently no matter what I do , how I explain or persuade.
So i've tried to stop fighting against him - I just agree to whatever he says or how he reacts .

I would be lying if I said that it wasn't terrifying . He looks really scary when he's angry , when he yells...and it really scares the shit out of me every single time. Sometimes he spends the whole week with me , sometimes he spends days out of the house . ESCAPE ?.....nah ! did I forget to mention that one of my hand was always cuffed to the bed , I wasn't allowed to go out of the room , meals were provided to me at their respective times , Ms.Yang would stay in the room to keep an eye on me whenever I asked her if i could use the washroom , there were guards outside the room 24*7 to make sure I don't try to run away and eventually I quit trying to escape .

There would be days when Tae comes home in a good mood and that's when I'm allowed to leave the room and roam around the mansion with him beside me , we would sometime have small conversations as well , he would hug me from behind and cuddle at night if only he's in a good mood .

IT WAS SOMEWHAT..... MANAGEABLE AS COMPARED TO BEING PHYSICALLY HARMED ?!

To be continued....