- CHAPTER 3 -

<A/N POV>

They say everything has an expiry date , same goes for Y/n's crush on Jungkook. Though , they were still bestfriend .

As time passed by , Y/n started developing feelings for Taehyung but wasn't able to confess . Glad that this wasn't one-sided as Taehyung too had feelings for Y/n . They were too shy to confess but someone has to make the first move right ? ;)

Taking his hyungs approval , Taehyung confessed his love to Y/n on her 21st birthday . <A proposal that are mostly shown in movies , a dream proposal of every girl>. He expressed his love for Y/n with the help of a diamond ring and a rose bouquet followed by a sweet proposal , and no doubt Y/n said 'YES' .

[ Who won't ?There's Y/n who had everything she wanted , a blissful girl and then there's me sitting like a potato , writing fanfics :( , sorry for interrupting. ]

Soon they were given the tag of 'the- perfect-couple' by their friends .
Taehyung was a type of boyfriend you can never have :) He used to pamper Y/n a lot ; frequent gifts along with cute love letters , shopping , long drives , warm cuddles , random face times and what not . He always wanted the best for Y/n , he wanted to give Y/n all the love and care he can , he was head over heels , and so was Y/n .
Sometimes Taehyung would stay at Y/n's house as her parents were out of country for some business purpose and won't be back anytime soon so he didn't wanted to leave Y/n alone .

~TIME SKIP~

It's already been a year since Y/n and Taehyung started dating. Everything was perfect until Y/n started noticing Taehyung's weird behaviour.

Y/N POV :

I don't know why but sometimes it feels like Tae isn't the same person he was a few months back . He treats me like his own possession as if only he has the right to cherish it .
From the past few weeks he keeps on restricting me from doing what I want to . He became a very controlling and overly possesive boyfriend . He keeps yelling at me whenever I talk to any of my male colleague or friend , I wasn't allowed to wear short exposing clothes . We often argued because of this , sometimes , he would have random outbursts resulting in severe arguments . I thought it was okay I can handle but things became very serious when he started abusing me physically . YES !! He had hit me a few times out of jealousy , he didn't liked it when I hanged out with Jungkook frequently , he didn't like Jungkook and me being this close . That's when I realised that he wasn't who he was pretending to be. I have had enough of this . Yes , I love him very much but this wasn't tolerable anymore , I was tired of this frequent arguments and abuse , that is why I decided to break-up I guess we weren't made for each other . I knew that it's gonna be hard , but he needs to understand the fact that am neither a puppet nor a thing to be controlled by someone , it's my life and I have the right to do whatever I want to.

~NEXT DAY :

STILL Y/N's POV :

I called Tae and told him to meet me at the park nearby my house .I got ready , wore some baggy clothes , grabbed my phone left.

I arrived at the park when I saw Tae sitting on a bench probably waiting for me

I arrived at the park when I saw Tae sitting on a bench probably waiting for me . I went and stood beside him , he gave me a warm hug."What's wrong babe ? Is everything alright ??" He asked while caressing my cheek.
I just stared at my shoes quietly lost in my thoughts 'I love him so much ,how am I going to do this ? A part of me still wants him beside me , despite whatever he did , he's still my happy place no one can make me feel the way Taehyung does ! why did you change Tae ?! Was it really necessary ? I thought you're different from others but no' .

Tae gently shook me , holding my shoulders that's when I snapped out of my thoughts. "Taehyung~aah , I can't do this anymore , let's just end it here" I said looking straight in his eyes , I could see his expression change from a happy to frowned one . "Huhh !? What ?" He asked out of curiosity , not being able to get my point . "Let's break up Tae!!" I answered.

"Wtf is wrong with you Y/n ? Do you even know what are you talking about ??" He yelled grabbing my shoulders shaking it back and forth . I knew this wasn't gonna be easy , but I didn't wanted to get weak infront of him , not now atleast .

"Tae ! I can't tolerate these regular arguments and abuses , I don't want anyone to control me or my life , you have no idea of how suffocating it feels - not being able to talk to my colleagues , not being able to wear the dress I want to , not being able to do something I want to , keep asking for your permission for every single thing ! Taehyung~ahh you need to understand am a human , I too have feelings ! You have to trust me , hitting the person you love just because she hangs out with her male friend isn't something to be proud of . My heart aches every time you yell at me or hit me !!" I said holding back my tears but failed . Tears started rolling down my cheeks , I never thought that I would have to face a day like this . "I'M SORRY TAEHYUNG~AAH , please be happy and try not to contact me anymore !" I apologized to him and turned around to make my way to home.

<A/N POV>

Before Y/n could realise anything , Taehyung grabbed her wrist tightly in a reflex , turned her around and then pinned her to the nearby tree , he looked at her with the scariest expression . The anger and frown was very obvious on his face , he had a dark aura , he wasn't the soft Taehyung right now .