Chapter 8

"I'll go straight to the point.." My mom said and we all looked at her. I wonder what kind of project we'll do.

"Today we officially handed our business to our lovely son.." Taehyung's mother said and Lisa looked at the man in front of her. She smiled at him and he just looked at her. She leaned a little a bit and smirked. "Congratulations babe,"

Lisa whispered and Taehyung scoffed. "Congratulations my ass.." She heard him say it and she chuckled at him. Little did he know that she loves him annoyed and he's basically giving the pleasure to her.

Lisa smiled looked at her parents again and saw them looking at her and Taehyung. "We're planning to get you two married." Her mother just plainly and left her daughter's mouth wide open.

"What?!" Lisa heard Taehyung exclaimed in front of her. She looked at him and saw how furious he is.

Marriage? I mean it's not bad but why so sudden? Our company's doing great and doesn't need any support from any other company.

"Mom! Are you serious?" Lisa asked her mom, pretending that she's opposed with the idea. She looked at the man in front of her and saw how angry he is.

What the hell? What is he so angry about? I mean it's me, Lisa. Who would ask for more?

"Yes sweetie. Why?" Her mother answered like nothing.

"Uh— why so sudden? I mean I'm willing to work with them but why marriage?" Lisa asked actually curious about her parents answer.

"Lisa, honey.. why not?" It's Taehyung's mother who answered and Lisa looked at her and smiled. She looked at Taehyung and smiled at him.

"Mother, can we do something else? Any other plans? I mean— no offense Lisa," Taehyung started and Lisa listened to what he is going to say.

"No, go ahead baby.." Lisa talked, just enough for the two of them to hear it and Taehyung glared at her and rolled his eyes on her after. She's loving this.

"She's an amazing figure—"

"I know," Lisa cut Taehyung's sentence and she saw how he gritted his teeth.

"I know how good she is in the industry—"

"Yes baby, tell 'em." Lisa teased and Taehyung glared at her even more. She raised her eyebrow on him and acted innocent.

"Oh shut up." Taehyung said, clearly irritated with Lisa's interruptions.

Taehyung was supposed to continue his complaints but both of their parents ignored him and talked to each other. They continued laughing at each other.

Lisa looked at him and she saw that Taehyung is also looking at her with lasers on his eyes. "You're not helping." He coldly said to her and she looked at him like she doesn't understand what he's talking about.

"Huh?" Lisa can't help but still tease him. She's clearly not scared of him.

"Are you in this? Did you plan this after meeting me at the bar? I mean it happens a lot but—"

"Excuse me, darling. Don't get ahead of yourself. I don't just offer marriage to anyone." Lisa explained and flipped her hair.

"Then explain the thing you said at the bar?" Taehyung whispered angrily and Lisa just ignored his anger.

"What? You think I would seriously marry you? Hah! You wish." Lisa whispered back and smirked at her soon-to-be husband.

Of course she has plans but why does he need to know about it.

Lisa and Taehyung is arguing silently. The tension between them is eating their table that even their parents stopped talking and looked at them uncomfortably. Lisa can't help but force her smile on them to ease the tension.