Chapter 13

Lisa placed her plate of lasagna on his table and walked towards his sofa where his laptop is placed. She grabbed the laptop and went to his table again. First, she cleared his papers on his table to make sure no sauce of the pasta will get on them.

Lisa opened her laptop and it immediately accessed her fingerprint. She sat on his big swivel chair and tried to spin. She after doing one spin and grabbed her plate closer to her. She gathered her hair on one side of her neck and started eating her lunch.

Lisa forgot that this is Taehyung's office. She started eating comfortably and also started typing on her laptop. She looked at her side and saw that his computers on but the screen was off. She grabbed the mouse and moved it for a little and the screen lit. She used it and signed her company's email in.

The company's email does not contain any confidential things except for the people who's applying for them but other than that nothing. They use another set of email for that and only three or four people knows about it. Of course I know it.

Lisa waited for Miss Jang's notice as she eats her pasta. She was about to finish her plate when a notification from personal email popped up.

Lisa clicked the message on her laptop and read it. She remembered her glasses and went to his sofa to get it. She opened the case and wore them. She went back to his chair and read the message again.

To: Lalisa

From: COSMO

Good day Lisa! We would like to inform you that COSMO magazine wants your face to be in this magazine this coming month. If you are interested please call this number 01xxxx-xxx-xxxx for more specific details. We are looking forward in working with you again.

Lisa dialed the number and it answered immediately. "Hi this is Lisa. Can you tell me more about the magazine please?" She asked politely and leaned on his chair.

"Of course Ma'am. The shoot we're trying to achieve is summery. This shoot may need the model to be semi-nude—"

"Oh interesting. Go on..."

"As winter is ending and summer is coming. The idea they had for this shoot is wearing winter coats and boots without anything under as that shows the idea of what I just said earlier. Is it clear Ma'am?" The woman asked on the other line and Lisa smiled.

"I'll definitely look into that. Thank you." Lisa said and waited for the woman talk before pressing the line.

"Great! Thanks for calling Ma'am. We're hoping to see you soon." The woman said and the line ended. That's when the door made a loud noise and Lisa looked at it. She saw a fuming Taehyung that is walking towards her.

"Get off of my seat." Taehyung asked Lisa but she ignored him. "Oh hey, I have this shoot that needs to be semi-nude are you okay in seeing your wife like that?" She asked. She's still going to do it but she was just curious about his reactions.

"I don't fucking care okay! Go get naked or something! I don't care!" Taehyung yelled again, enough for the whole building to hear. Lisa judged him with her eyes. Why is he shouting? Like, calm down man.

Lisa started doing her work on her computer again and that was Taehyung's last straw. His patience are nowhere to be seen.

"LISA!" Taehyung shouted that made Lisa look at him. She choked on her saliva and stared at him. She slowly stood up while looking at him. "Dang, calm down." She said without any teasing intent but he probably took it that way.

"Shut up!" Taehyung threatened and looked at his table. He forcefully closed her laptop and pushed it aside. Lisa hissed at. "Careful.." She said and he did not look at her. He also pushed the plate aside and started working on his computer.