Chapter 17

"My parents are wishing for grandkids and I think I'm at the right age to get married." Lisa opened up to him and sighed. Both of their plates are finished.

"You are married." Taehyung stated and grabbed the other glass to give Lisa some water. He handed it to her and Lisa took it without looking. Muscle memory at this point.

"Not like this.." Lisa said before drinking half of it.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung said and raised his eyebrows. "Finish it." He added and pushed the glass upwards again to make Lisa drink the rest.

Lisa finished it and handed the glass back to Taehyung. "Ha.." She exclaimed when she drank all the water. "It's not like we're not having a divorce." She said before looking at him.

Taehyung squinted his eyes and looked at Lisa. He's wondering where this conversation is going to. "You just said you won't sign the papers.." He mumbled and she sighed.

"For now. But its not like I'm planning to be a hindrance for you and Irene forever." Lisa explained and Taehyung raised his eyebrow on her.

"Oh and I heard that you have a lot business friends. Why not check out someone for me?" Lisa requested and faced Taehyung.

Taehyung scoffed at her. "Why are you asking your husband that favor? Who in their right mind would do that?"

"You, love." Lisa answered Taehyung smirked.

"I will when you stop calling me that." Taehyung suggested and looked at Lisa. Lisa smiled at him and leaned on his chair.

"I guess we're going to grow old together." Lisa teased and Taehyung smirked.

"Okay then.." Taehyung said before standing up and stretching his legs. Lisa followed and stretched her back.

"No- but seriously I need to have someone." Lisa pleaded and Taehyung stared at her.

"You're married Lisa. You don't need someone." Taehyung grabbed all their plates and Lisa grabbed the pitcher and the glasses.

They walked to where his kitchen is while talking to each other.

"My husband has a lover and I don't have one. What if we get divorced all of a sudden, I'll be left alone while you'll still be happy with Irene." Lisa explained her side  and Taehyung sighed at her.

"Then we won't have one."

They walked out of the kitchen and Taehyung sat on his swivel chair while Lisa sat on the table.

"Baby, this is why backup plans are invented." Lisa still explained calmly.

None of them are in rage. 

They're like a couple who had a misunderstanding and uses communication to fix it.

"Are you going to sign the papers now?" Taehyung and Lisa shook her head.

"No but-"

"Then why are you such in a hurry?" Taehyung questioned with his voice rising but not in a bad way.

"Because I'm growing old babe. You already have your plans with Irene and the time I'm spending with you... I can spend it with someone whom I can make plans with." Lisa said and looked at Taehyung sincerely.

"Your reasons sucks Lisa." Taehyung ended Lisa and she pouted.

She knows it sucks but she just wants to have someone to care for her like what he does to Irene. She wants to know the feeling. She wants the experience.

"I know but you won't really do it for me?" Lisa acted cutely and pouted.

"Stop that. You're not cute." Taehyung teased and opened his computer.