Chapter 9 The mall

I got to the coffee shop and waited for him. I looked around and he got dropped off by a nice car and he had his wallet in his hand. He looked around I waved my hand and said over here I said you ready to go and I tried to ignore the nice car. He said yeah I brought 2000 dollars I thought 2000 DOLLARS I MAKE THAT IN 4 MONTHS WORKING 10 HOURS A DAY. I said oh I only brought 50 dollars. He said oh it is fine I'll pay for you too. I said oh you don't got too he said no no I got to repay you for letting me spend the night and for the accident. I say we'll ok then let's get going. We walked about 20 mins. And talking about nonsense. I said hey bro do you want t- *VROOM* a car sped by us. He said ow that was loud and what were you saying I said oh it was nothing oh ok he responded. Were here. I asked where do you want to go first he said ho I was planing to eat last and go to hot topic first. I said ok we go to hot topic and I buy a cute little choke collar for him and I was trying to hide it from him and he bought a nice little pride flag. I said that's cool he said yeah it is the mlm flag. I asked where do you want to go next oh I though we could just browse around the store. I said hey meowscles hmm I wanted to ask you this for awhile but I got interrupted... DO YOU WANT TO GO OUT WITH ME. I thought he would just say no and not talk to me again but he said Awww I was going to ask you. I was so happy and started blushing. He said you ok bro? I screamed YES excitedly. We were just browsing for a while then he said ypu just want to eat and go to the Spencer's I said sure. He bought us both food and I said oh yea I bought you this it was a choke collar with a little bell. He blushed and smiled and said I love it. He put it on and he looked so cute with it on. When we were done with our food we went to Spencer's and bought a necklace and saying lovers and we said it is so cringe. When we were done shopping I was walking to my house and he said you want to spend the night again?! I said sure why not.