chapter 15: A new job

I was going to lay in my bed and I set my alarm for work tommaorw. I try to close my eyes to fall asleep and then I hear my door creek open it is meowscles. He collapse next to me and is asleep.
I was surprised he fell asleep so early it was only 10 pm. I was getting drowsey and I felt like I was gonna sleep for hours. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I open my eyes and I don't now where I am I see a store in a world of all white. I pull out my phone from my back pocket and it says it is 12 pm I get worried and walk to the store it has nothing in it and I turn back and the walls closed. Im not sure what is happening. I hear a faint y/n y/n y/n. I wake up and meowscles is there trying to wake me up and I open my eyes and I'm back home and I look at my phone and it is 5 am and I get ready for the day and I was just thinking about my dream. I tried to forget about it and got my keys and drove my car to my job while meowscles will be there too but took his car. I thought what will I be doing at the gym. When I got there I looked at the sign and it said strong and wise gym. I was wondering what type of title that is I sighed and walked in. As soon as I walked in I was greeted by a guy named fennix he was a fox and I asked where do I go to clock in. He said oh you just go to the office which is upstairs. I said ok I walked up the stairs and say the office I walked in and there was only me and another person I said to the other person hey there do you now how to clock in. They turned around and they said oh yea it is right over there and pointed to the desk. I clocked in and said thank you. They said no problem. I went back down stairs and went to the yoga room which is where I will be working and I saw meowscles walk in and I went up to him and he hugged me. From what I remember he said he will be working with the weights. I saw fennix and went up to him and asked what he did, he said he worked with the exercise bikes. I saw the time it was around 6 am and the gym was about to open and I got to the yoga room and I looked at my chart seeing when my breaks are and it said I get a break after every class which was a relief. I use to do yoga when I was in collage so I knew what I was doing. I got my first class and told everyone welcome to yoga and introduced myself. I told everyone first let's stretch before we do anything so we dont hurt any muscles. Then after we stereched we started the class by downward dog and so on. After my first class was over I got a 30 minute break and meowscles got the same time of a break for me and we both decided to meet up at the break room and just talk. We both were pretty tired and got up really early. I asked meowscles we should probably head home around 2 pm. He agreed and then someone walked into the room, it was fennix and he looked so tired and he collasped on a couch and we ran to him and said are you ok and he just put his hand up with a thumbs up. We said alright with a sigh or relief and we both saw the time and it was our time for our next class. I went back and I saw someone I think I knew in collage. I introduced myself again and told everyone to stretch and start with downward dog again. And I kept my eyes on the one guy and I just kept doing a normal class and when we were about to be done I told everyone to get all their stuff and pack up and when I did the one guy walked up to me and said are you y/n. I said yes who may you be because I did not remember his name he said rippley and I remember him now. And said oh well what did you need rippley he said well I remember you from collage and I just wanted to say hi. I said well it is nice to see you. And then everyone left. And I went to the break room and when I entered fennix was still in there and asleep and meowscles walked in sweating and I was kinda blushing from that. I told meowscles about rippley and he said oh you know him. I was confused and said yea? He said well I use to date him, I was shocked and said what?! He said yea... Well now I'm with you now so. I was confused that meowscles was with him before me. I heard fennix in the back groan and pull his head up and go to the coffee machine and make some half awake. I asked fennix when is your class he said 11:30 am. I looked at my phone it was 11 right now so you should probably get there soon and he said thanks and started to walk out the room slowly and went to the biclclying room. I told meowscles I got to go to my next class. And walked back to the yoga room. And I knew this was my last class for the day then I can go home and relaxe. When I got to the room I saw someone in there and asked hey are you here for yoga and he said no I'm here for you. I got confused and I said what? He ran up to me and grabbed me and I was pinned up to a wall and I barley saw what they looked like that had a mask on. And they started to put me into a corner and I got scared and my last class entered the room and one of the people ran up to the guy and punched him. A girl called the police and describes the man to him. I told everyone Im sorry but class will be canceled and to go home and lock your doors. When the police or there we had the man pinned down in a chair and I went to the weight room and waited for meowscles to come out and told him everything and we just need to go home.