Chapter 16: Stay safe out there

When we were leaving there were so many police and so many people came up to us. So many people I could barley think and then meowscpes just picked me up and he ran to the car. I was trying to calm down and then I saw them. Tntina was here and running up to meowscles, She looked worried and hugged meowscles and I was glad someone cared for meowscles just besides me. I started the car and I asked meowscles if he wants to go with tntina. He looked shocked, but he responded with a yes and opened my door and hugged me and after I got back in he said do you know why you were harrased? I said no I guess he thought I was the easy to take.(remind you I am 5,8, OH and sorry for taking a long break btw on this chapter I was just trying some new ideas out ok back to the story.) I started to pull out of the lot and tried to get home safe when I just remeberd that the guy had a logo on his shirt with a werid symbol like it was a gang symbol. Like a weird broken cookie I think? Ugh I can't over think this who would attack me like this? I'll try and find out. I'm going to just sleep the rest of the day. (Btw I'm trying to think but I can't so here Is the end of the chapter for right now I'll continue it soon)