Chapter 10 The night i wont forget.

We headed to my house and when we got there I said you want to watch a movie again. And he said I have something else in mind I said what is i-. He grabs me by the waist he said how about a little game I started to blush and he said let's take this to the bedroom I said o-ok. He said give me one minute to get ready and I said oh o-ok I got undressed into my underwear and he came into the room naked and he had the choke collar in his hand and put it on my neck and said you ready. I mutterd y-yes he started to kiss me and he grabbed my dick and I moaned he smirked and started to pull down my underwear and saw my dick and he said wow you really get hard fast. I said w-wh- he cut me off by pulling the collar and he said be good and suck me off. I said ye-s s-sir. He pulled down his underwear to see a 9 inch dick. I was so flustered he said well come on or are you going to be a bad boy. I said n-no I put the tip in my mouth and I barley can fit it in and he said let me help you he grabbed my hair and pulled me down. I started to gag a bit he said oh sorry about that I said It *cough* is fine. He said well I guess let's get to the best part he picked me up and bent me down to where my ass is in the air he said you ready I barley could say anything I managed to say wha-he started to lick my asshole. I moaned and layed my head down and it felt really good. I started to moan even more and he stopped for a brief moment I said what happe- he put his dick in. I got cutoff by that he said let's have some fun. He started to go in and out slowly I kept moaning so much. I could feel like I was going to cum and I said wait I'm g-going to cu *cums* oh already he said well were going to keep going. I said huh but I can- he kept going even faster and harder. I kept moaning and then he said oh my God I'm going to cuuuum I felt like I was going to explode and I was so full from that. He said well let's get cleaned up.