chapter 13 Sweet dreams

I wake up to a big gurthy cock in my face. I try to move my head but I can't my head is stuck between his thighs. I got so flustered and tried to fall asleep again... but he moved and his cock when into my mouth and I couldn't get out so I fell asleep with his cock in my mouth. *3 hours later* I wake up and my mouth is soping wet. And I smell eggs and bacon. He made me breakfast?! I was so hungry I walked downstairs naked. I see him butt naked with only a apron on. He says good morning with a boner and I blush he said hmm ohh shi- Sorry. I said in a gay voice it is fine. He laughed and turned back around. My view was nice to see his ass it still was dripping for some reason. I grabbed some bacon and kissed him on the cheek he said where you going without some milk he grabbed a cup and poured some milk and said here you go I grabbed the cup and went upstairs and got dressed. I drank the milk obviously. I got my computer opened and looked for a new job because I was ready to quit my job at the pet store I saw one saying it was hiring at a gym to be a gym trainer. I applied because I went to the gym sometimes and I thought hey why not. I hear meowscles scream for me saying the pancakes are done I told him I would be down in a minute. I grabbed him some cloths and underwear. I went down and said hey I'm looking at jobs if you want to come with me he said sure I kinda want to quit the agency. I said ok well here's ur cloths btw he said oh well I don't know if I want them. I said wait we can't do this so much I could get hurt. He said well you took it 3 times now and your still fine. He had a point NO WHAT WHY WOULD HE. I said b-but I can't keep taking it. I backed up slowly into the wall he pinned me up to it. His cock grew and he said well were already here. I said how about after we eat so the food the don't get cold hehe. I laughed nervously and he said well that's true and I did make it pretty good. He went to the table and sat down so I did the same.  I bit into the food and... IT WAS SO GOOD. I asked him how do you cook so well and he said what it is not that good ha ha. He still was naked and I asked him what do you want to do after we eat. He said well it is up to you or we can fuck.*cough* I start to choke a bit and he said OMG ARE YOU OK. He came over to me and did the himlec maneuver. He saved me from choking and I said thank you. He said well you can repay me~and started to grab my hips. I got flustered a bit and moaned quietly and he said hmm what was that~ I said NOTHING it was nothing. He put his hands down my pants and started to fingure me. I said w-wai- *moans* he pushed the plates off of the table and slammed me on it. I said we don't need to do this again. I was still worn out from last night still. I was wondering how he is so horney all the time. He ripped off the apron and said you ready~. I was so flustered that i said y-yes. He grabbed my pants and pulled them down and started to give me a rim job and I moaned and I started to touch myself and he grabbed my dick and jerked me off and I was moaning and panting from him. He stopped and said well I'm tired of being a top and put me on the chair and said well you want to fuck me and I blushed and said s-sure and I got up and started to give him a rimjob kinda like dejavu. He started to pant and meow so I think he was liking it. I grabbed his tail and played with it. He got shocked and moaned and was blushing. I stuck my dick in his ass and said you ready for a good time his tail was moving so much that I felt like he was liking this too much. And so I got on the table and started to fuck him hard. It felt so good so i started to jerk him off and he was moaning and meowing so much that I felt like he wanted to cum so early. I stopped and he looked a bit disappointed. So I grabbed his dick again and continued so he would not get mad he decided to grab my ass and play with it so I started to moan abit and he was starting to cum abit so I asked do you want to do the 69 and  he said ok~. I got out of him and I turned around he grabbed my dick and started to suck already so I did the same and we did this for a good 10 minutes until I felt him start to cum in my mouth so my mouth was full of his cum and he made me feel so good that I cam inside his mouth too. I got up and off the table and said well I'm done for now. He said aww ok then and said hey wanna cuddle abit I sighed and said sure. He grabbed me and jumped to the couch and started to hug and cuddle me and my head was between his tits so I was being smotherd abit. He said sorry and had a smaller grip. I was so tired I fell asleep on him.