Chapter 12 The day after

After I got a shower I was feeling like I couldn't walk. I had to lay down and then I was just so tired I feel asleep. *8 hours pass* I woke up with a hot pain in my back. I decide to go get a ice pack and put it on my butt. I hear a knock on my door I open it up and it is meowscles he looks happy to see me. I ask him what are you doing here? He responded with oh I was checking up on you. I say alright give me a minute and sit down if you want. I go upstairs and go get changed. He knocked on my door and said hey have you seen my overalls and I remember I kept them in my closet I said yes their in here come in... I remember im naked and I say n-no wa- he comes in. I try and cover up but he said oh I've seen everything of you and said you can stop covering yourself. I get flustered and drop my hands. He said good boy~. My whole face turned red. I ask him w-what. He said I know what you want. I say what is it t-then. He said  you want to go for round 3 don't you. And I say WHAT NO ME NO... maybe. He told me you don't hot to hide it. I told him fine I do. He said maybe tonight if your good. I start to get a boner He turns around and says ohh you want it that bad~. He walked to me and said get on the bed then. I say w-wait I'm n-not ready yet!! He said I don't care get on the bed. He picked me up and threw me on the bed and started to take off his cloths. He said I've been wanting you for awhile I can't wait. I say h-hold up I can't t-take it right n-now. He grabbed by legs and stuck his dick in me and I started to cry a bit and he said your a big boy right. I said y-yea. I started to feel him grab on my dick and he started to jerk me off. I started to cum a bit. He said oh you were really wanting this. I felt like I was going to die from how big it was and from how much pain I was in but it kinda felt good. I started to get up and turned around he said oh you want it that way~. He got up on the bed and stuck his whole dick in me and I started to feel like he was killing me. I cummed and he said awhh already. He said well let's finish this up and started to go so fast I moaned so much. He went so fast I was gasping for air. And he finally slowed down and said I'm going to- and cam inside me. I started to feel full I looked at my stomach and looked like I gained weight and he said well we should probably get that out of you and he pushed on my stomach and all the cum came out. I was gasping like I just ran a mile. I was so tired I fell asleep there and he started to snuggle up with me and cuddled me while he layed by me.