ch. 7

1 week later......
It has been 1 week since you got married to him. You guys talk less to each other. And you don't go out to with your friends as Taehyung doesn't allow you to. You only went to office and came back. Meantime Seji always Got jealous seeing you close to taehyung which made you make her more jealous..........

Today is Saturday and you and Taehyung won't go to office as today is your break. And maids are not at home as its also a holiday for them so you are doing all house chores... Its lunch time... and you made lunch for both Taehyung and You...... Taehyung was in his room working and you were in the kitchen preparing the lunch. When suddenly the door bell rang. The guard went to open and I saw Jungkook

 The guard went to open and I saw Jungkook

Jungkook: Hi noona

Y/N: Oh hey Kookie. Hru?

Jungkook: I'm fine wbu?

Y/N: I'm fine too. Btw, how is Jennie doing? How was your date.

Jungkook: Hehe...... She is now....

Y/N: Now???

Jungkook: My GF noona!!

Y/N: Omg.... That bit*h didn't even inform me.. But congrats Kookie...

Jungkook: Thank you noona! Where is Tae hyung?

Y/N: He is in his room. *in mind: Should I ask Jungkook about Taehyung's past? *

Jungkook: Ok... *he was bout to head towards Taehyung's room when you stopped him*

Y/N:Kookie wait...

Jungkook: Yes?

Y/N: Can I ask you something?

Jungkook: Sure go ahead

Y/N: Promise me you won't tell Taehyung.

Jungkook: Promise!

Y/N: Kookie......did anything happen in Taehyung's past like why is he cold?

Jungkook: *he kept quiet for a moment*......... Well you don't know bout his past?

Y/N: No I don't. Did anything happen?

Jungkook: *sighs* Guess I have to tell you now, I mean you deserve to know.... Ok listen. .......

Jungkook started telling you bout Taehyung's past and his relationship with his ex Yuri. He told you how they met each other and how his ex cheated on him and how he took his revenge... You felt really bad for Taehyung. You felt guilty and at that same moment you got a bit shocked when you came to know that he killed his ex. You got a bit scared.....