Ch. 14

Next day!!

Next day!!

You all are in the living room. Mr Kim was out for business and you and Mrs Kim were talking about random stuff and Taehyung didn't seem to pay much attention to anyone after that. He seemed busy and didn't talk much. He is at home in the living room with you guys busy on his phone.

He didn't feel like going to his office and wanted to do his work at home.....

Time Skips......
It's lunch time and Jinwoon is coming. You're quite nervous to meet him. You were confused if it's actually him... Your- *DING DONG*

One of the maids went to open the door........ And there he was....... Long tall man, black and browinsh coloured hair, tattoos on his neck, sharp black eyes, lip piercing, he was carrying his black coat on his shoulder with one hand and other one in his pocket with a poker face on it was none other than......

JINWOON!!

Y/N's Pov:

I couldn't really see his face properly cuz Mom went to hug him.....

When he hugged her back I finally saw his face........

No.... No no no....... This can't be....... It's actually him...... Oh gosh why him? Why god whyy? This is such a nightmare..,..... It's none other than my

EX Jinwoon

I frozed at my spot. Memories of me being with him started to form in my mind. I couldn't believe it was him. After all these years we met again..... I started to feel weak....... No no no I can't feel weak.... Jinwoon is a cheater playboy. He doesn't deserve me. I need to act strong......

Taehyung's pov:

*scoffs* Huh so finally that b*tch came huh? I saw him entering my mansion and my mom straightly went to hug that b*tch infront of ME. *gritts teeth* Pathetic......I looked away and my eyes fell on Y/N.......why is she looking so nervous?? She's looking quite uncomfortable..... I wonder why?? She looks sad..,....

I wanted to ask her but my ego stopped me.... F*ck you Taehyung......

A/N's Pov:

Jinwoon's eyes fell on you. You came back to your senses and looked away. Jinwoon was amazed at first but then a dirty smirk plastered on his face. He broke the hug and went towards you.

Jinwoon: Y/N, is that really you? (He said while his hands on his pockets)

Y/N: *tries to control anger* (in mind: this b!tch is testing my patience) *looks at Jinwoon* No. It's her dead body speaking. Any prob?