Ch. 18

3 days later!

Y/N's Pov:
I'm feeling so lonely!! Nowadays Taehyung is always focused on his work. He goes to his office early in the morning and comes home late at night!

We rarely meet each other, talk to each other! He doesn't give me attention at all like he used to few days ago! He's always busy! I'm always worried whether he's fine or not! Did he eat anything?

One day I waited for him and he was looking all stressed up! It made me feel bad! He didn't even talk to me!

Idk but my heart always wanted him by my side! My mind would always think about him! I want his...... Care, attention! Yes I agree I already fell for him for which I just can't control myself! I miss him :(( I miss him so much. I just want him! I feel so lost when he isn't around!

Will my life by like this now?

On the other hand, Jinwoon.... That jerk would always try to be clingy towards me! He would always try to talk to me! I don't really think he's a mafia! He's just a jerk who wants attention!

It's 9:00pm and We all had our dinner. Right now, I'm in the poolside....... All sad and lonely! Cold wind hitting my face, dim light stand on both side of the pool! I'm standing looking at the pool, arms crossed!

???: You seem sad nowadays! *stands beside you*

Y/N: *rolls eyes* What do you want right now?

Jinwoon: Look, I know why you're all sad and blue cuz Taehyung doesn't spend time with you like he used to! He's always busy and rarely talks to you! I know you must've felt bad about it. Taehyung really is this type of guy! He only cares about himself! He doesn't even understands what's it like to have such a lovely wife! He's selfish.

Y/N: Were you always this dumb from the beginning of your life? What rubbish are you telling me? Jinwoon, Taehyung is my husband! Maybe you don't care about him that's why you never understand him and speaking rubbish. But I'm his wife. Due to his mafia work, he's always busy! He's doing it for all of our betterment! You can't judge someone without knowing the real reason dude!

Jinwoon: (in mind: This girl) You're taking it in a wrong way! I'm sorry if you I made you angry but what I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't be sad. Try to cheer up! Look, you have me! I'm always here for you! You can hangout with me! We can have fun! You're always sad which makes me worry for you more! Y/N, I know you're mad at me but that doesn't you won't talk to me at all!

Y/N: Look, I appreciate your suggestions or opinion. But leave it to me. Thnx for caring (in mind: My foot!) but lets just not talk about this!

Jinwoon: hmm..... Btw wanna have coffee?

Y/N: Hmmm ok. I'll go get it!

As you were about to go,..........

You were pulled by Jinwoon and both of you fell in the swimming pool!

You almost slipped in the swimming pool when Jinwoon caught you in his arms! Both you and Jinwoon got wet! You were so shocked! Your t-shirt got wet for which your b.r.a was a bit visible!

You frozed processing what just happened!

Jinwoon: I-Im so sorry Y/N! I was about to slip so I accidentally pulled you with me!

Y/N: oh my god. I'm fully wet *irritated* I'll go change! *you released yourself from him*

Jinwoon: *grabs your wrist* I can help you get out!