Ch. 16

Next day......
Y/N's Pov:

I woke up by the sunlight hitting my face, yawning.... I looked around an-

WAIT! WHAT WAS I DOING IN TAEHYUNG'S EMBRACE?? DID HE DO ANYTHING TO ME?? WAIT MY CLOTHES ARE FINE THEN-

A/N: LOL stop overacting!

STFU!

A/N: Why is everyone so weird today?

Taehyung: You're up? (He said while sitting up wiping his eyes)

Y/N: When did you come? And why was I in your embrace?

Taehyung: *smirk* Don't you know what we did yesterday night?

Y/N: *eyes widened* What did we do? I was sleeping?

Taehyung: Yep but, after that we also did something else too!

Y/N: WHAT? *raised voice*

Taehyung: (covers ears) Yah Yah stop shouting I was just kidding! I slept with you like always while hugging you!

Y/N: *sighs in relief* You- (you took a pillow and started hitting Taehyung with it)

Taehyung: Yah yah stop ok I'm sorry! Stop!!

He got up and started to run around while you chasing him

Y/N: Do you even know how scared I got?

Taehyung: Yah I told you I'm sorry! *laughs*

Y/N: You- Come her-

You tripped and were about to fall but Taehyung pulled you and you both fell on the bed. You on top of him and him under you. You both were so close to each other! His hot breathe hitting your lips!

Your cheeks started to burn red. Taehyung started to lean more closer to you when.....

Y/N: Uhhh I have to go (with that you quickly got of him and went to the washroom)

Taehyung: I think you finally once again melted my heart and stole it. I think you finally made me realize what love it again! I hope I can confess it to you soon......

Meanwhile Y/N's Pov:

*deep sighs im relief* Woah that was close! But...... For the first time he laughed? Hehe it was cute! Hmmm anyways lets go get ready!

Time Skips.....

I finally got ready and wore this