Ch. 19

Times Skips........

Y/N's Pov:

I'm in the kitchen drinking water! *sighs* I don't know why but when Taehyung isn't around, Jinwoon would try to do something which would cause us do something like today, we both fell in the swimming pool. And the other day? He back hugged me thinking me as mom where we both wore different dress!

I think......... I think I should talk about this to Taehyung! Yea, he should know!

*DING DONG*

I went to open the door........

I was a bit startled seeing Taehyung in a bit strange form! He was looking mad as hell! Messy gair, angry yet a poker, cold expression. Eyes........ Red?? What happened??

Y/N: Tae-

Taehyung: *grabs your wrist* Come with me (he said in an angry, deep tone)

Y/N: W-what happened? *confused*

A/N's pov:

Taehyung didn't say anything but started dragging you aggressively in your shared bedroom!

Little did you both know that Seji was watching and enjoying the whole scene!!

You yelped in pain due to how he was gripping so tightly onto your wrist which already left red marks!

You tried to remove his hand! You tried to speak to him but he ignored you!

Y/N: *in pain* T-taehyung plz l-leave me! You're h-hurting me! What's wrong with y-you?

Taehyung didn't answer also didn't release your wrist..........

He brought you in the room and

Harshly pinned you against the door after he closed it. You whined in pain trying your best not to let your tears fall

Taehyung gripped both of your wrist and pinned them above your head leaning closer to  you!!

You shut your eyes tightly

Y/N: What's wrong with you Taehyung? *you yelled in pain*

Taehyung: *scoffs* You should ask that to yourself you slvt! *yells*

Y/N: What are you talking about?

Taehyung: DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!! HOW DARE YOU FVCKING CHEAT ON YOU OWN DAMN HUSBAND?? *yells*

Y/N: I don't understand what you're trying to say *opens eyes*

Taehyung: Oh really? *shows the pics* WTF ARE THESE THEN?? *yells*

You looked at the pics, can't believe your own eyes. You were absolutely shocked?

Y/N: T-

Taehyung: SURPRISED RIGHT?  DID YOU THINK I WOULDN'T KNOW?? HUH?? *yells*

Y/N: Taehyung, I can explain!

Taehyung: WHAT'S THERE TO EXPLAIN Y/N? THAT YOU AND YOUR BELOVED EX GOT TOGETHER AGAIN RIGHT? *sarcastic*

Y/N: It's not like what you think! *scared*

Taehyung: OH REALLY? THEN WHAT ARE THESE PICS? ARE THEY PHOTOSHOPPED? I DON'T THINK SO! ALSO I DON'T EVEN THINK YOU BROKE UP WITH YOUR SO CALLED EX! HOW DARE YOU Y/N! YOU MADE ME SO DAMN DISAPPOINTED!! NOW WATCH WHAT I DO! YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW ME PROPERLY! WELL DON'T WORRY I'LL REMIND YOU!!