Ch. 12

Time Skips...
Next day....
Y/N's Pov:

Yesterday it was a really great day. I had so much fun talking to Taehyung's parents....

Now it's Saturday morning and I'm in the kitchen preparing breakfast for everyone.

While I was preparing the breakfast, I felt a pair of muscular arms back hugged me. I widened my eyes I frozed at my spot. I was gonna release myself but sighed in relief when he spoke

Taehyung: It's me! Do what you're doing (he said while snuggling in my neck)

Imagine it's you and Taehyung

Y/N: W-why are y-you hugging me? Your parents are here, they might see us.

Taehyung: That's the point

Taehyung: That's the point. Since my parents are here, we need to act like happy couples remember?

Y/N: But they aren't here in the kitchen. They're in the room.

Taehyung: So what if they're in the room. They're still in this house. Plus even if they aren't here, so what? I'm your husband I can hug you as I have the right. (He said while pulling you more closer to him)

You felt shy and tried to hide your red cheeks....

Taehyung: Looks like someone is blushing

Y/N: Can you stop teasing me for once?

Taehyung: No.

Y/N: hmph *pouts*

You continued to prepare the breakfast with Taehyung back hugging you. You were making omelet when you felt something wet on your neck......

You looked at your right side and found Taehyung giving you hot, open mouth kisses. Taehyung's eyes were closed. You widened your eyes and tried to push him but failed cuz he is more stronger than you he didn't let you move and hugged you tightly.

Taehyung: Stay like this for sometime *he said in a deep voice*

He continued what he was doing. You tried your best to control yourself not to react. You clenched onto your dress and closed your eyes tightly.