intro prologue part 1

Tyson: no matter how many times I watch the marvel movie, it never gets old to me.

Jessie: Same here, there are a few thing that I would like to change. Like keeping Pietro alive for one.

Tyson: yeah I agree, plus I want to keep Natasha alive. By tricking the soul stone.

Jessie: let's not forget how Peter Quill
Fucked up when Tony and Parker nearly took off the gauntlet from Thanos.

Tyson: so many things can be changed  for the better in MCU Jessie, but if we go there as we are. We would be killed.

Jessie: yeah, were are not Master assassins, skilled archers, king or queen of an isolated nation, raging gamma monster, Super Soilder or rich Billionaire playboy or playgirl with an IQ of 1200.

Tyson: its the sad truth, I'll see you tomorrow jessie.

Jessie: Later Ty.

" As the two friends parted ways, someone was watching them"

???: Those two are just the ones I'm looking for.

" Later on that night Tyson went to sleep and lock up his house when he was blinded by a bright light"

Tyson: oww...my fucking head.

Jessie: hey sleeping beauty, finally woke.

Tyson: jess, where the hell are we?

Jessie: this note should explain it.

      Dear Tyson &Jessie

I'm sure your wondering what's going on right now. But for starters I'm from The Marvel Universe, yes your favorite world is real. I heard from both of you on your last conversation that you wish to change things around and save people of future threats. I'm giving you that one in a life time opportunity now.

In front of both of you is warehouse containing an infinite amount of resources and other useful items. The warehouse is quiet large so I left you a map as well. The warehouse belongs to you. Enjoy your new life and good luck.

           Sincerely, The One Above All

Tyson: well shit, I'm not gonna lie our old life was dull.

Jessie: no kidding, let's go explore the warehouse.

" Tyson open the door as both he jessie walked in. What they saw blew there minds:

Tyson: shit I know he said the warehouse was huge but this is insane

Jessie: From what I can tell from the map there is a Forge to our left, Resources and Minerals to our left and straight ahead is the library. The area we are in now is the Time Well.

Tyson: once were done we can choose to go to any point in time,good. We should head to the library first to learn what we can.

" Tyson and Jessie walked ahead to enter the Library. Once in they saw large area of endless rows of books"