chapter 5

" Tyson arrives at the base as he saw all the guards in medical wing. He walked into the interrogation room where he saw Phil question Thor but didn't get a response from him. Seeing that phil wasn't getting nowhere he left"

Tyson: didn't get anything from him huh, let me give it a try.

Phil: if you insist.

" Tyson walked in to see Thor with a broken and defeated look on his face. He is tied to a chair that he could easily break out of"

Tyson: Hello Thor, how is Jessie and Hela doing?

Thor: how do know of them?

Tyson: why wouldn't I know about my sister and her wife?

Tyson: They are doing well, they're on what you mortal called a honeymoon.

Tyson: I missed the wedding!? Shit biscuits, why didn't she....oh never mind. I see your unable to lift Milonir.

Thor: At first I didn't understand why I couldn't, until thought back on my behavior up until now.

Tyson: yhea, Jessie and Hela told me about that. Jumping into fights and causing problems for Odin.

Thor: I always told myself that I was protecting the realms when I was only seeking glory for my own pleasure. I never knew the difference between protecting and hurting.

Tyson: Well, I can't tell you're halfway into getting your hammer back. Maybe spending some time with the humans will teach you a little bit more about humility. Then maybe you will be worthy again.

" Tyson left knowing that Loki would try to manipulate Thor into staying on Midgaurd.

Over the past 2 weeks Thor has been people around town with little jobs, he ran into Jane Foster as he returned the equipment that Shield took, well some of it and her journal.

Suddenly Tyson sense a huge energy spike as he observed from the roof as he saw four people one of them is that Damn fangirl that Jessie told me about
Lady Sif.

They all greeted and approach Thor. Sif staired menacingly at Jane for being close to Thor"

Tyson: I'm going to have to teach Jane how to defend herself in the future. And maybe have Hela and Jessie talk some sense into Sif.

"Suddenly there was another energy spike, this time it was the destroyer armor. Tyson could jump down and end it here but, this was Thor's battle.

Thor's was speaking to Loki through the armor in hopes that Loki would spare the earthlings. The armor turned away, but swatted Thor.

That one blow alone almost killed him, then the sound off thunder echoed in the sky. The hammer that was in the base shot off into sky and into Thor's hands as he was worthy again.

Thor did battle with the destroyer armor. and that's when Tyson jumped infront of everyone around and launched a energy wave and completely annihilated the Armor.

 and that's when Tyson jumped infront of everyone around and launched a energy wave and completely annihilated the Armor

Tyson: I see your worthy again, don't waste the second chance you have. Few people get 2nd chances.

Thor: I won't, now I have to go deal with my brother.

Darcey: Your a Shield Agent!?

Tyson: yeah, I had keep my cover. Did you get the rest of your equipment back?

Darcey: yeah, thanks for that.

Tyson: it was the right thing to do. I can tell it was very important to her.
Well my work is done, I'm heading back home in New York.

Phil: well call you for another mission.

Darcey: Will I see you again?

Tyson: one day.