chapter 3

" it's been 2 weeks since the incident at Monaco, Tony has the Pentagon on his ass nonstop. Tyson, Pepper, Rhody and Natasha have all been stressed about this ordeal.

On the bright side Tyson and Natasha have been doing extremely well, they've been on 4 dates so far, Pepper was absolutely happy for the both of them. Things was great, right now not so much. They are at Tony house for a party, girls was flirting with Tyson and some guys was trying to hit on Natasha"

Tyson: I swear to fucking God, if one more damn drunk bimbo try to flirt with me I'm going to lose it!

Natasha: I agree with you.

Tyson: Does fury really need you to be here? We could be at a movie theater or having a nice dinner.

Natasha: I'm just as irritated as you, but I promise next time it just you and me.

Tyson: I just can't with you when you look at me like that, you know that's my weakness

Natasha: whatever works.

" both Natasha and Tyson started to heavily make out with each other. They both stopped to see a very drunk Tony in his Iron man shooting his repusler blaster at random stuff. To his left Tyson see a very angry and pissed off Pepper and Rhody*

Tyson: this is not going to end well.

Natasha: Thinking about saving him?

Tyson: I saved his ass one to many times already, he's on his own.

* Just as Tyson predicted a fight broke out between Rhody and Tony. Despite being drunk Tony was putting up a fight. Eventually the fight ended with Rhody took one of Tony suit.

Natasha was called in by fury, she kissed Tyson goodbye. Tyson went to go check up on Pepper, she assured him that she was okay. Tyson went home and called Jessie"

Jessie: [ hey, you missing me already?]

Tyson: Mabey a little.

Jessie: [ Aww, so what's up?]

Tyson: well Tony and Rhody just had their fight.

Jessie: [ so that means the big showdown will happen soon]

Tyson: yeah, also if been dating Natasha for pass 3 months now.

Jessie: [ Damn, you work fast. Only 3 months huh?]

Tyson: What about you and Hela?

Jessie: [ I just hooked up with her last night, took awhile but I finally proved my love for he.]

Tyson: Let me guess, Odin disproves of the relationship?

Jessie:[ yeah, even when I had Thor, Loki, Frega and Sif support. But it worked out in the end, even if Odin still hates me]

Tyson: Fuck Odin, the only thing that matters is you and Hela happiness. You both deserve each other.

Jessie: [ Thanks Ty, ohh...I gotta go. Hela ready for a morning round. Bye]