chapter 1: Iron Man 2

" Every since Tyson made it earth he got a job at Stark Industry as head of security and Pepper own  personal bodyguard, The events of iron man already happened. Now he was on his way to Tony's Malibu home. He pulled  on the driveway and headed inside, he heard noises of multiple people. The moments he enter the room he saw happy get taken down by a beautiful redhead"

 The moments he enter the room he saw happy get taken down by a beautiful redhead"

Pepper: oh my god! Happy!

Tyson: come on happy, you gonna be apart of my security team you gotta do better.

Pepper/Tony: Tyson!

Tyson: hey guys, what did miss besides happy getting schooled?

Happy: I just slipped is all.

Tyson: uh-huh, that looks like a TKO to me, so what's really happening here?

Pepper: trying to get Tony to sign these papers so I can run his company for him.

Tyson: he finally made you CEO, about time.

Pepper: Thank you Tyson, Are you here to stay this time?

Tyson: yeah I am. Sorry I didn't introduce myself my name is Tyson Mercer.

Natasha: Natalie Rushman.

Tyson: nice to meet you Natalie, you're Pepper new secretary?

Natasha: yes, I start today actually.

Tyson: from what I saw when I walked in I don't have to worry about Pepper safety.

Natasha: Thank you, Pepper told me that you used to guard her 24/7.

Tyson: yeah, she like I sister that I always wanted.

" Natasha just gave him one those cute smiles, then he suddenly thought of an idea"

Tyson: Say, Natalie you wan to go a few rounds with me?

Pepper: Tyson, are you sure about that?

Natasha: it's alright Mrs. Potts, so when do we  begin?

Tyson: Right now.

" Tyson and Natalie stepped in the ring as they circled each other. Tyson was sparring with the woman of his dreams, he doesn't want to hurt her to much. Natalie dash forward with a side kick, but Tyson dodge her. Natalie recovered quickly as she tried to take out his legs by kicking the back of his knees.

Once she made contact she reeled her feet back in slight pain. Taking this chance Tyson grabbed her and performed a Judo Throw that would make Ronda Rousey proud"

 Taking this chance Tyson grabbed her and performed a Judo Throw that would make Ronda Rousey proud"

Tyson: you slight hesitated and pulled your punches, that cost you.

" Tyson smiled at her as she did the same. Tyson helped her up as they exited the ring"

Pepper: I see that you haven't lost your touch Tyson.

Tyson: well I wasn't sitting on my ass this whole time.

" Tyson saw Natasha or Natalie walk away but she looked back at Tyson him a seductive and saucy smirk as she walked away with a sway of her hips. Tyson couldn't help but smile at himself before his phone rings, he went outside to answer it"

Jessie: [ hey stranger, did you miss me?]

Tyson: you wish, so what is the update on your end?

Jessie: [ well, good news Hela is no longer a bloodthirsty battle crazed warmonger]

Tyson: and the bad news?

Jessie:[Thor is still a cocky little shit, I don't know why Sif loves him]

Tyson: don't worry about it, once he's on earth he learns what it means to have humidity and rediscover himself.

Jessie:[ So how are things with you?]

Tyson: I just sparred with Natasha.

Jessie:[ I assume you let her down gently]

Tyson: Just one strong Judo throw, can't wait to see her again.

Jessie:[ you really got it bad for her don't you?]

Tyson: I do, just like you got it bad for Hela

Jessie:[ You got me there, so you gonna let Tony deal with Vanko?]

Tyson: yeah, I'm not going to interfere  too much otherwise Tony won't grow ad a person or as Iron Man.

Jessie:[ I understand, I gotta go. One eye is calling a  meeting, later Ty]