Chapter 6: Avengers Assemble

" After the whole ordeal with Thor done Tyson return home home in New York at his Penthouse. He sits down in chair when a pair of hands covered his eyes"

Natasha: Guess who?

Tyson: hmm..., only one other person than my sister can sneak up on me. She smells like strawberries, hey Natasha.

" Tyson turned around as Nat sat on his lap as engage in a make out session"

Natasha: Coulson told me about what happened on your mission. Sounds like you had fun.

Tyson: Nothing that I couldn't handle. What happened with you and the little boy?

Natasha: well when I first got there, I picked up the little boy. We play the game on the way to his house, he very smart. When we got to the house the parents were arguing again, so I pulled up ahead. I didn't want him to see that, so I gave him one more riddle to solve and told him to take all the time he need to think.

Tyson: what was the riddle?

Natasha: I'm round but I'm not always around, sometimes I appear half of the time.

Tyson: the moon.

" Natasha went over the fact that she had run around the whole city to look for the cure of a deadly virus that infected the boy and his parents"

Natasha: as much as I didn't want to leave the boy I had to. But I gave him my number incase he ever wanted to talk to me about anything.

Tyson: The mom was an former shield  Agent wasn't she?

Natasha: Yes she is.

Tyson: so is it almost time to gather everyone up?

Natasha: yeah, Fury just sent word. The tesseract was acting up and imploded one of the bases.

Tyson: What!? Why the hell was he messing around with the Damn thing?

Fury: it wasn't my call.

" Natasha and Tyson look to see fury"

Tyson: What do you mean that....Oh, the Damn power hungry council.

Natasha: you moving alot faster now, where is Clint?

Nick: He's been compromised.

              : 4 days later:

" From a good viewpoint on the Helicarrier, Tyson saw Natasha talk with Steve and Bruce. But his mind was on the upcoming future events that was about to happen after the battle of New York. Tyson was brought out of his thought by a familiar voice"

Jessie: Hey stranger, miss me?

" Tyson turned around to hug his sister in all but blood"

Tyson: I didn't think you would show up.

Jessie: what, and let you have all the fun. I think not.

Tyson: so where is my Sister-in-law?

Jessie: she's with Thor right now, trying clean up some of Loki mess that he made before coming here. But one of them should be here soon.

" as both friends continue to catch up they made their way to meeting room where all eyes was on Jessie"

Natasha: So this is your sister that you told me about babe?

Tyson: yes, Jessie this is Natasha Rominaf my fiance.

Jessie: Nice, to finally meet you. Tyson told me all about you. And congratulations.

Natasha: thanks.

Nick: Do you trust her?

Tyson: Did you seriously ask that stupid ass question? Aside from Clint and Natasha, I trust Jessie with my life. Your the last person to say anything about trust.

Natasha: Bruce, come on. Let's go to the lab so you can get started working on finding the Tesseract.

" Jessie, Tyson, Bruce and Natasha head toward the lab but Tyson went to the the training area"

Jessie: Tyson and Nick doesn't seem to like each other much.

Natasha: no they don't, it happened when Nick played around with the Tesseract. Results it imploded a shield base.

Bruce: And now this Loki guy has has it along with your friend. Goes to show humanity not ready for this type of power.