Ch.1

Sunlight beamed within the room as cars honked form outside. Curtains shifting while birds chirped loudly from the outside. Clouds softly floating above. People talking as they walked along with partners or their lovers. Buildings standing tall among everyone else. Casting shadows. Breeze entering the room.
Y/n snorts slightly as she groaned. Opening her eyes slowly, stinging from light of the sun. Rubbing her eyes with her hand slightly. Shifting a bit only to feel pressure around her body. Adjusting her eyes as Y/n looked down to see two things: A pair of fluffy hands and furred snake like body wrapped around her body. Breathing out softly.

 Breathing out softly

Nidia opened her eyes slightly before shifting her gaze towards your own

Nidia opened her eyes slightly before shifting her gaze towards your own. Shifting a hand gently. Y/n stroked her hair softly. Making Nidia closed her Yea again as she rubbed against your hand.

Y/n: "Morning Nidia."

Feeling a slight tighten on your lower body, possibly assume another one was awoken. To which you were correct when looking at Boo. Rubbing her head gently too.

Y/n: "And morning to you too Boo."

Boo rubbed against Y/n hand softly as slowly she gets up from the bed. Stretching out a bit. Moving from their bed to the bathroom to start water. Dipping her hands a few times into the water to make sure it's warm before pulling away. Placing a hand onto her hips.

Y/n: "Nidia your bathe is ready."

Hearing slight slithering as she looked to her snake companion. Who was slowly stripping. Looking away quickly as she rubbed her head.

Y/n: "I'll be making breakfast."

Nidia nods slowly as she gets into the bath. Y/n sighs out as she went to the kitchen. Grabbing some pans and kettle. Humming as she broke some eggs and begins cooking. Shifting the pan around, eggs sizzling from the heat. Gathering plates as she placed them down. Shifting food around. TV playing in the background of news of the exchange between species. Especially music. Clicking on the remote as Y/n breathes softly.

Y/n: "At least everyone is getting along."

Ms. Smith: "Indeed."

Y/n yelped as she fell onto the floor, knocking some chairs down upon so as smith chuckles. Breathing in hard upon glaring at her.