Ch.2

Sun beamed downwards. Birds cawed softly on their trees. Leaves falling down. New buds grew. Clouds floated over city's view. Ruffle ruffle. Y/n hummed softly as Nidia puts up her clothing onto the hanger. Moving, carrying a basket filled with clothes. Setting them down, wiping her brow.

Y/n: "Thank goodness the weather is well. A little breezy but it fits."

Nidia nods, slithering to inside. Breathing out softly. Y/n watched before slowly bending down. Gathering some pins and clothes. Beginning to hang them up. But stop when she sensed a presence nearby. Rising up, gazing around her area. Tensing before sighing out.

Y/n: "It's probably nothing Y/n."

Picking up the basket before going back inside. SWOSH! GRAB! Being yank back, hitting the bars a bit. Making Y/n stunned as Nidia immediately slithers out from feathers flying in. Her eyes widening. A tall figure stood onto their ledge.
Eyes locking before this new being burst into the sky, towing Y/n along with her. Making the girl yelp loudly from dizziness before blacking out. Minutes ticked by. Y/n's eyes slowly opened, still dazed. Groaning from her eyes adjusting. Seeing a.... water fountain? Rubbing her eyes a bit to help her vision. Yep definitely a water fountain. Gulping upon realizing she's on a large branch. Gripping tightly before hearing some ruffling beside her. Slowly turning her eyesight to her side to see this large lady staring at her with her golden eyes

???: "Hello human. Seems you awake. My name is Storm, Storm the griffin."

Y/n: "Um miss Storm, shouldn't you be with your host?"

Storm: "I don't have one, that's why I took you."

A chime caught the griffins ears, turning her eyes towards an ice cream van. Making a slight noise as she flew over Y/n, yanking the host out from the branch. Landing. Gripping her arm. Ordering their ice cream. Sitting onto the bench to have some time to themselves.

Storm: "Yes, they told me I supposed to read the species deranged bill before I even go anywhere or get a host."

Y/n: "That's called species exchange bill."

Storm: "Eh so what. All I had to do was wait till the terminator..."

Y/n: "Coordinator."

Storm: "To walk off so I can leave that dump and flee around this place."

Y/n: "Seriously!?"

Storm shrugs

Storm: "It's nothin to worry about, did it countless times. Although they warned me if I did again one more time I'll be deposited?"

Y/n: "You'll be arrested! Along with being deported back! That's part of the bill!"

Storm became silent before looking away.

Storm: "I haven't thought of that."

Y/n sighs, rubbing her head a bit. Splat! Turning her eyes towards Storm to noticed she dropped her ice cream.