Ch.3

Y/n groaned a bit from her bed, shifting a bit before slowly getting up from her alarm upon her phone. Pressing snooze. Rubbing her eyes a bit. Arching her back slowly, popping it. Groaning in relief. Mind slowly caculating, eyes adjusting. Rubbing her face. Moving her legs, stumbling before going forward towards her bathroom. Brushing her teeth. Gurgling upon spitting water out. Grunting. Clothes shifting across her body during changing. Walking out with light turned off. Heading down the mini hallway before turning her head towards one room. Seeing the duo resting together. With Boo in the middle.  Nidia on the left, Storm on the right. Y/n chuckles softly. Gently pulling a blanket over them. Leaving them be to enjoy some coffee. Sitting down, sipping. Then her stomach growled.

Y/N: "Hm, I wonder if there's any more stuff in the fridge."

CREAK! Y/n's eyes widen a bit from what she saw. Empty. Nothing.... nothing at all. Y/n whines out.

Y/n: "Oh no."

Y/n thoughts: Well what else should else should I expect when I have four people living here.

Letting out a sigh, closing the door before grabbing her wallet. Quietly walking out. Locking the door before heading down the sidewalk. Huffing. Minutes ticked by. Ding! Ding! Breathing out. Weight on her hands of carrying groceries.

Y/n: "Sigh I swear food keeps disappearing so much. I think my poor wallet can't handle this."

Breathing out again. Inhaling some air to cool her senses.

Y/n: "Maybe I should talk about this to miss smith."

Sighing once more. She walks down the sidewalk further. Gripping the bags. Walking by a large opening. Gallop gallop!

Y/n: "Huh?"

Turning her head only to get smashed in the face by something soft, but with a strong force that made her fly and skid. Wincing as her skin burns a bit. Wheezing.

???: "How fortuitous that I shall finally meet you. Must be fate I guess! I am Faye, proud member of the centaur race! Could you be the lady that I'm destined to be with? Huh?"

 Must be fate I guess! I am Faye, proud member of the centaur race! Could you be the lady that I'm destined to be with? Huh?"

Y/n groaned as her head bleeds slightly. Letting a long wheezed pain from stings of concrete scrapes. Faye immediately galloped over and help with worry. Holding Y/n's bag upon wiping her own face. Wincing before leaning against the pole dazed out for minutes before calling miss smith.

Smith: "Faye huh? She has special permission to be out by herself. From what I understand through this, centaurs have traditional seeking of masters or ladies."

Y/n: "I see.... That's explains why she called me 'my lady', I'm guessing it's like to find a host family?"

Smith: "Yes."

Smith yawns as Y/n got concerned.

Y/n: "You ok miss smith?"

Smith: "Yes darling... just tired. Not usually wanting to respond or on my off days."