Chapter 5

His vibe is just so wholesome, i cant take it. I feel like I'm going to explode! He's chill, fun to talk to, and just overall someone you feel you can vent to.

You can laugh with him, chill with him, vibe, you name it! Geez. This kid is underrated. I wonder why no one really talks with him on the SMP? Whenever he's on tho i usually means lore, but here, like this, it's always lore. Not always the fun, exciting, long awaited lore I'm used to being hyped for, more like a weird fever dream. I sort of wanted this, but at the same time i don't. A very odd mixture of emotions all at once. Like a potion, brewed with weird ingredients, mainly things that shouldn't be put into the same mixture. Like, mixing two different ice creams, and they melt together, making a weird tasting mixture of chaos. Hah, fun. Always fun being experimental, right? Welp, now i know why people don't take the same risks as i thought they would before i got here. Before i, or well, we got here, i thought that risks were, well, less risky, and more thrilling, i was dead wrong. I ain't ever making that mistake, again.

Enough monologue, i better get my axe and head on my way. I looked up, and Purpled had already left. If i remember correct, he left not long after we had that little laugh, he must have better things to do.

I sigh, and walk over to the crafting table. I have a bigger inventory in this form, just barely. Enough for some stuff to be put in extra, but can only access them in this form. Sort of risky. If I have to change into this form to gain access to certain things then it might be an advantage. If i can die, and respawn with infinite lives that is. If I have only 3 canon lives like all the others, then i am definitely playing it safe. No way am i going to risk getting killed and forced to spend DreamXD knows how long in limbo. Maybe there's a limbo for chat? If any of them have died then i hope they'd be alright. Wait, what if dying here brings you back to the other dimension? I'd hope so, and not. I don't wanna go back, but I'm sure a lot of others would. Some would probably much prefer going home than being here and most likely terrified for their lives as a constant. I look at the wooden axe i had just crafted. Compared to all the strong weapons just about every member on the server has, this is pathetic. It really is, just well, all i have and better than just my fist. I inhale, calming myself down, it was tranquil, while it lasted that is. As expected and a slight surprise, i was affected by a splash slowness and a harming splash potion. I turned around, and Purpled had came back with potions and armor, and had thrown them on me. 'I understand i seem as a threat, similar to Charlie but yknow, different. I seem much more, well, i dont wanna offend him, but, bright. Which, is quite a threat i can understand. Especially how I mentioned there's others.'

He didn't notice how i wasn't really trying to get away, there isn't really much i can do to get away. He has an iron axe, armor, a dog, and maybe more potions, what do i got? A wooden axe, and an apple.

He walked over to me, and used the handle of his axe to knock me out, hitting it on the side of my head. It hurt more than expected, but only was one heart taken out. My eyes immediately were shut, and i could just barely feel my unconscious body fall onto it's side on the sand with a firm thump. 'Might as well let it happen, i got barely anything. I wonder what's going on with the others?'

(Gonna be a short chapter bc ima work on a longer, hopefully informative, other POV chapter-)

(Words: 690