Chapter One

Characters:

Harry(red guy)

Robin(duck guy)

Manny(yellow guy)

Tony(clock)

Sketchbook(o_o)

Colin(computer)

Shrignold(butterfly)

Steve(steak)

Candice(spinach can)

Larry(beloved-Lamp)

August(Wooden puppet) ((My Oc))

Brayden(Backpack) ((BrainDead's Oc))

I was resting in my bed, watching youtube and netflix as usual. The doorbell interrupted me halfway through the episode, so I paused the video. I got up from my bed and walked over to the door, seeing my neighbor Ace through the peephole. I opened it quickly, excited to see them, they were often busy with work. "Hey, how ya doin?" I move to let them in, and they quickly walk in with a box in hand, which they set on a table. When they turned around, I noticed they were a bit pale and hadn't answered. "Hey, you alright?-What's in that box?" I ask. "Uh-well, I had some-uh-stuff that I wanted to get rid of! And I figured, hey, who's a great neighbor who needs decorations and deserves it??" They were rambling now, and they had set a little backpack they were wearing on the table too. "Anyways, i think i'm gonna go now, work's been pretty busy!" And with that, I was in my house, alone again, with a box and a backpack. "..At least I have something to do now.." I stared at the objects sitting at my table for a minute before getting bored and opening them. The box had a lot in it, actually. It contained a clock, a notepad, a lamp, and a wooden puppet. I looked over, and there was a backpack too. I sighed. "This is gonna take awhile.." An hour later, everything was put away; the clock sitting on a living room wall, the notepad on my bedside table with the lamp, the puppet on a shelf in my room, and the backpack on the coat rack in the front room. I was a bit disappointed but not completely. I did get some cool stuff so my house could look a bit more interesting. I looked at the clock and the hands pointed to 10:33. I sighed as I walked to my room, getting ready for bed, and there was a creak.... Outside my door.. In the living room...I decided not to check it out, the character that looks for the ghost gets killed first. I jumped onto my bed, and fell asleep almost immediately.

That night, i heard whispers in my room. "Larry, can you not be jumping at the door handle??" A voice whispered loudly. I shuffled, and covered my head, hoping it was my anxiety or something. "Can you guys just open the door??" A b r i t i s h muffled voice asked, sounding impatient. "AUGUSTTTT-" "GO TO BED, LARRY." A voice whisper-yelled, sounding even closer than the others. "Haha, Larry's short." The first voice whispered. I shot my eyes open and turned around, only to see that.. The lamp had somehow moved towards the door with the notepad..? I rubbed my eyes and wobbly walked over to the lamp and picked it up gently. "How the hell did you get over there..?" I was STILL EXTREMELY TIRED >:((. I put it back by the bedside table with the notepad and fell back asleep with no interruptions. All night. It must've been my imagination. When I opened my door, I almost screamed; THE CLOCK WAS IN FRONT OF MY DOOR. I took a few deep breaths and picked it up. I Took a second to look at it, looking to see if there was anything that showed it was moved but nope. I realised that my coat rack had fallen over and my backpack had made it to an unrealistic length. I stood there.. Thinking . . . until i heard my stomach grumble. I snapped out of whatever confused trance i was in and put the clock down on the counter. It was too early for this.

I went into my kitchen and got some cereal and (optional) milk, prepared them, and ate.. I tried to think of all the possibilities of why they had fallen over but.. It just didn't make sense. Unless they grew limbs or something, haha!.. I gave a small chuckle at that and looked around at the kitchen. Nothing strange.. It seemed that the only weird things were happening to the objects that Maya gave me.. I guess that's why they were so eager to give me them. I checked my calendar for the date and oh mY GOD IT'S SATURDAY I NEED TO TAKE THE TRASH OUT-