Chapter Two

I fell asleep after an hour or so; it was pretty difficult trying to shut off your mind after witnessing what I just witnessed

I fell asleep after an hour or so; it was pretty difficult trying to shut off your mind after witnessing what I just witnessed. It felt like going on a roller coaster and being told to sit completely still without throwing up or getting dizzy. I slept very lightly, waking up every now and then due to some thump or murmur. The next morning I still felt tired and sluggish, though not from actual physical exhaustion. I change into a comfortable outfit, and go into the living room where Tony is on the wall and Sketch is waiting impatiently for me. "God, I don't sleep but you people really take a long time." They grumbled. "I'm..sorry? I mean, I've been woken up the past two nights by talking objects, and in general I don't have a great sleep schedule-" Tony fell down from the wall (or jumped off?) and walked over to the couch and sat down. "Where is everyone?" He asked. "They're probably sleeping; can you go get them?" Sketch asked. He nodded and went into the kitchen. "Oh, so NOW you need sleep??" I grumble, sitting down. "I said I don't sleep, the others do it to pass the time." I hummed in response. Tony was talking to some people for around a minute and he came out of the kitchen with the meat slab, except big this time, with a face as well,, and a spinach can. "Y/N, this is Steve," He pointed to the steak guy. "And this is Candice." He pointed to the can, which was wobbling on the floor, before Steve picked her up. I gave a small wave as they walked over. "How many more are there?" I asked, a bit nervous. "Don't worry, there aren't that many of us." Tony replied as he walked over to my room. "You probably already know about Larry but there's another.." He mumbled through the door. He came out with Larry and the computer. "This is Colin, make sure not to touch him.. He doesn't like it very much." The computer hopped over to the sofa and sat down without saying anything. "You know Larry's name.. He's an alcoholic and sleeps a lot.. Try not to let him touch you." Larry chuckled a bit as he sat down on the floor close to my legs. "Hey-whEre did AuGuST gO??" Steve asked, already looking around.

 "Oh-i think they were trying to get shrig out-where did they go??" Just as Candice said that, there was a loud thump in the hallway. Some of them sighed, but Tony walked over to check on what was happening. "What the- SHRIGNOLD GET OUT OF HIM-" Tony screamed. "NOOOOO THEY'RE GONNA KILL MEEEEEEEE!!" I could hear someone scream. I looked at the others for reassurance but they all had these- disappointed/bored looks on their faces. I looked back and the butterfly from yesterday looked..bigger? Oh well. It was flying towards me but it was looking back at Tony running towards it; it turned around and once it saw my face it immediately stopped, screamed, and ran the other way. Which was where Tony was standing. "YOU BLOODY BUG-" Tony screamed as he swatted it away. "PLEASE TONY DON'T LET IT KILL M-" shrig- i'm assuming, was cut off by the wooden puppet-August. "Please shrignold-It's been made very clear Y/n is okay with talking objects... I think." They sighed and floated over to us, holding the butterfly, which was yelling about being swatted or something. "Please shut him up, it's enough being constantly talking about love cults but-" "LOVE CULTS?!" I half-screamed. Tony sighed and Shrignold's eyes gLiMmErEd. "OH- you haven't heard about mal-" August quickly cut him off. "OKAY, WE'RE GONNA CHANGE THE SUBJECT NOW, HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING??" August sounded panick-y. I wOnDeR wHy. "I'M DOING FINE THANKS FOR FORGETTING ME!!" Someone yelled from the hallway. "I swear to- BRAYDEN GET OVER HERE!" Sketch yelled. They were.. Very disorganized and chaotic. "W-whyy is it ttthat every ttiiiime w-we try t-to do sometthing like this we a-always forget ssomeone.." Colin muttered. I was kinda surprised by his voice but it was NiCe. "Anyways.." An annoyed voice said behind me, as it walked over around the couch and sat next to me aNgrily. "Hi! My name is Brayden..If you couldn't tell..." He looked away half-embarrassed. "Ok.. I think I know who everyone is- PLEASE tell me that's it." Everyone looked around and nodded. "Where did you all even come from?? I know Ace has a talent for weird things, but they didn't give me all of you." I grumbled. "Oh! Uhh..Long version or short??" Steve asked. 

"Long, I guess I don't have anything better to do." I shrugged. I noticed August was floating at the opposite side of the room from us, though they were watching, and Colin was kind of avoiding all of us too. "Well- there was some dude who wanted to make a tv show for his kid and his friends, to teach them how to be safe and how things worked, but they needed someone to teach them. They decided to teach them with things correlated to what they were taught." Sketch started. "But something went...wrong. We were supposed to be pre-programmed or something to teach them right, but..Something went really, really wrong. Trust us, we weren't in control of ourselves, and we regret it, please don't hate us." They all looked like they were about to cry or kill someone. "I tried to teach them about time, but all I taught them was that death was inevitable." Tony poked in, looking sad. "I was supposed to teach them how to be creative, but I was really biased and taught them the wrong things- I don't really know how to explain." Sketchbook shrugged. "I didn't do anything wrong!" Shrignold smiled. "He's in a love cult, and he was really homophobic." Brayden corrected. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that-wait-IT'S NOT A CULT!" He yelled so loud I couldn't really hear. "He has amnesia, don't blame him if he says anything bad." Tony whispered to me. "Anyways, we were supposed to be teaching them about eating healthy, but we taught those poor kids the wrong things were healthy when they were bad- for example, white sauce." He patted the already crying Candace. "i-I don'tt kknow exacctly what i d-did wwrong." Colin mumbled. "Oh yeah- I taught them there were only three things to do on the internet."

"Larry, wake up." Tony nudged the lamp laying by my feet, drooling on the floor. "DREAMS-" The lamp yelled suddenly as he woke up. "Please don't scream-" Steve mumbled, covering Candice's ears. "Yeah, okay, literal slab of possibly human meat." Sketch mumbled. "What'd you wake me up for again??" Larry grumbled, rubbing his eyeballs. "We're telling Y/n about the show, we need you to tell them about what you taught em." Larry went from looking tired to sad. "I taught- I was supposed to teach them about dreams. I ended up teaching them about nightmares. Can I sleep now?" Steve sighed. " He's the only one who actually needs to sleep.. Makes sense." Larry fell back down on the floor and fell asleep quickly. "How about you, Brayden? You haven't told us, either!" Candice asked, seeming excited to be done talking about nightmares. "Well, I taught you how to keep your stuff safe while travelling, and storage. It ended up going from storing things to robberies and stealing. In my opinion, it wasn't that scary, but I can imagine it was bad for those kids." Brayden didn't seem as sad about his, but still seemed regretful. "August?" August looked over at them. "How to have fun. You can imagine how it went." I looked over at them. "Actually, I can't." "That's not very explanatory." Me and Tony said. "Well, they got caught up in the fun part of the equation, and not the safety part. Then came the part where they had to cross the road. I'm thankful that part was special effects and they weren't actually acting themselves." Now everyone in the room looked sad, and the mood was stiff.

________________

hiya- if you're actually reading this, thank you! this was meant for the first one, but ill write it here: 

there will be gramatical errors

there will be missing plot points

we're bad at this

i will be @ing my fren who helped so no one forgets in every chapter

@BrainDeadWeeb go look at em