Chapter 8

After what happened last night, everyone was on edge. I had stayed in the living room most of the time because it was where most of my friends were. "Hey Y/N- I made you some breakfast. I hope you like it!" Steve had come out of the kitchen with some f/b. "Thanks Steve." I sat the plate on my lap as Steve sat next to me on the couch; Sketch had stayed with me the entire night, along with Candice, Larry, and Tony (he kinda chilled on the wall but I still count it). They had agreed to call the trio to come over, seeing as they have some connection to the dream. Sketch said something about hoping that it would only be 1 nightmare and be the end of it.

During this chaotic time, I had been messing around on the web since I had nothing else to do to get what happened off of my mind. I was on youtube (watching ur mOM-) when I saw a little ad.

Dang-$20 an hour- this would be good. With my little youtube gig, it would be pretty easy to do the acting part, I bet. I saw a little note at the bottom, but it was too small to read. I ignored it, knowing it was most likely saying something stupid and small. I got up and walked into my room, grabbing the plate Steve had given me and walking into my room, sitting down on my bed and grabbing my phone. "What're you doing?" Colin asked, sitting on my desk; he, along with Brayden, didn't have legs and couldn't go over with us. "Applying for some job." He nodded, going back into 'rest mode' and closing his eyes. I sighed; this was the most awkward part of a job- that was, if you got it, these people seemed serious if they were willing to pay that much for this. I punched in the number and shakily pressed call. One ring..Two...

"Hello, this is Roy speaking- have you called for the job application?" A husky voice asked. I took a deep breath, and said, "Yes, this is Y/n applying for the application- if you want verification i've done acting things n stuff, i'm a small youtuber, so i've got experience in acting. :]" My voice was shaky, but I somehow hoped the phone blocked it out.

"Okay, uh- well, it seems you're pretty experienced then.. Work starts on Saturday, if that's okay with you-if you don't know what day that is, it's June 19th. The location is (insert address uwu), the time we expect you is 9:00 am, if that's all okay with your schedule?" I let out a breath. "Yeah, I'm okay with that. Thank you, I'll see you then, I guess." He quit the call, and I let out a breath I had held again. Good thing he was so nice- now that I remembered, I hadn't bothered to ask what I was acting in. It's alright, I guess- I can ask him later. I layed down and closed my eyes- I was still pretty tired, but at least I had something else to think about. "Hey Y-Y/N?" Colin asked, to which I hummed in response. "Who wwere you cal-ling?" he stumbled on his words as usual.

"Ah-some dude- i already forgot his name, sorry." I shrugged. I heard the creak of a door open. "Oh- hey guys." A voice greeted. I opened my eyes, and said august. They opened the door a bit more and sat-hovered in a corner. "Hhey a-august!" Colin greeted them. "Hey-uh-am i interrupting something?-" They were as awkward as the previous two times they had said something around me. "Uhh no nothing important, you can join in if you want!" I offered. "Oh.. ok I guess I'll stay for a bit." They sat down next to Colin as I started talking about the job. "It was weird- I expected to have to do an audition or prove that i could act but nope- he seemed pretty desperate.Oh yeah, the job is for some kids TV show to teach them about uhh i don't know yet but i'll tell you once i come back from the first day." I looked back at my computer and looked at the ad more carefully.

"Huh.. It kinda looks creepy- the guy on the front looks lifeless. It's probably nothing." I shut my computer and got up to go sit next to Colin. "I-I hopppe its n-nothing." He said. "Oh wait- I'm an idiot-" I said as I facepalmed. "What happened?" August asked. "Nothing too important. Hey Colin, what time is i-" I was cut off by a certain screaming clock. "IT'S 1:34 PM!!" Tony screamed from another room. We all laughed for a bit. "Nevermind i guess." I said.

There was a small silence before I remembered "OH SHIT- I FORGOT ABOUT MY PROJECT-" I yelled. I quickly got up and ran into my garage. "SORRY Y'ALL!" I yelled, even though half of them probably couldn't even hear me. When I got down, they were all in the same places where I left them.. Except.. There was one more? It looked like a key but badly carved. "I don't remember making this.." I shrugged it off and started preparing everything. 

----------------------

hi :] thank you for 100+ views holy crap

i hope you enjoyed, updates will be slow because we don't have many ideas