Chapter 9

ok so usually i have like 3 unpublished chapters that come after the one i published mst recently but this is the last finished one ;-; 

After i had shown everyone their little keychains, they all thanked me and we did a little (it lasted for like 30 minutes/hj) group hug. Some of them carry their keychains everywhere and some just keep it near their hangout area. I was currently sitting next to Tony, freaking out about my job."Hey Tony?" I was messing with my phone, nervous about today. "Hm?" He hummed while looking at me.

"What time is i-" "It's 8:15 am, dear." He said before I could finish. He turned away with a grin on his face and I sighed, "Thanks." I gave out a small chuckle as I sat next to him on the couch. "What cha' reading?" I asked him. "Just the newspaper.. There isn't really anything interesting today though." I hummed and went back to my phone. I was extremely nervous about being late. "Hmm.. I should call them again." I got up, but before I could go anywhere Tony stopped me, "Where are you going?" He looked at me with a suspicious stare. "Oh uh- I'm going to call my uh- job- people.. Yeah.." I quickly scooted away out of fear. "Oh- hey wait- who are these- Y/N GET BACK HERE." I darted away to my room and quickly shut my door. I sighed as I slowly sat down, still leaning on the door. I pulled up my phone and began to dial the number. Rrringggg- "Hello?" that gruffled voice answered again.

"Hi- This is Y/N, in case you couldn't remember, I called again to ask what the address was? I was going to write it on a piece of paper so I don't forget again." I heard some shuffling and muffled voices before getting an answer, "Yeah it's at (_______). There should be a big sign saying 'Roys (?help)' on the front. You can't miss it."

There were some more muffled voices in the background but I ignored it. "Oh thank you, I'll be there in a couple minutes!" I ran over to the door, slipping on my shoes. "Wait- Y/n!" August's odd voice called. I hummed. "Can I go with you? I'll stay in the corner or whatever, but I wanna see the place-I won't go in, i can-uh-i'll walk back, i guess!" This was the most excited I'd heard them. Well, I don't think Roy'll care if I bring a friend.. I nod. "You'll have to go in your human form." They nodded and with a little blip and a bit of smoke, there they were; I realized I hadn't seen them like this before.

They were unnaturally tall, most likely about 7'1; their skin was a chestnut brown, with warm brown locks and gold highlights. Their eyes were grayish gold. "Let's go." I rushed out the door, with August not far behind me, moving with long quick strides behind me. I sat in my small car, and they crouched down to get in. I couldn't help but giggle as I started the car. "What-?" They looked confused. I saw their ears were also a little bit pointed in the rearview mirror. "You look silly sitting like that-" I laughed again. "How am i supposed to sit, with my head through the roof??" They laughed a bit too. The rest of the car ride after that was nice. (time skip bc idk how to drive)

I pulled over. The neighborhood was small, and the place itself looked a bit small itself.

Roy's (amongus) was above the door. August's expression went a bit thoughtful and their eyes clouded a bit. "Well, I guess this is it. New job." I sighed and unbuckled. "Uhhh-do you know how to drive-?" They looked at me. "Uh-i feel like I do, but I don't remember learning. I guess? I mean, I know what u-turns are and how to turn. Yeah, I guess." I nod and walk in. The first thing I notice is the sets; they're splayed around the huge room, and I guess the actors are walking around and talking. Someone taps my shoulder, and I flinch and turn around. It's Roy, I think. His skin is a pale yellowish with gold freckles; he has odd blue hair and black eyes. He reminds me of Doi... similar hair and skin color.. I'll be sure to ask Doi about that. It's enough that I'm almost late for work.

"Hey- uh Roy right? I'm Y/N, it's my first day here and I was hoping you could give me some insight of what I'll be doing here." I could tell he was breathing heavily and he looked.. Tired? Or.. in some crazed state.. "Yeah.. I'll show you around for a bit and I'll let the others share their scripts.. You'll be here for a while so get to know everyone. I'll take you to the setup and where you'll be staying for the most part." He talked slowly and creepily. It made me half-regret applying for the job. After a short walk, we came over to this metal dome that had a huge light over a small box that looked like a living room. Must be where they act n stuff.. "Here is where you'll stay the most.. There are 2 different rooms like this so we can prepare the next episode quickly to record things faster.." He lazily pointed to the living room, which had a few costumes hanging on the chairs. One was a blue bodysuit thing with a mop-wig-thing laying next to it. In the seat in the center of the room was a big green puppet with yellow hair and a blue nose; in the chair to the right was a large red bird puppet with a blue beak. Not some great color schemes..

"The other sets are over here." He waved his hand to our right, where a small kitchen set was, and to its right was a huge village scene with colorful houses. "Have a good time- my office is over there, and this is where the actors mainly hang out." He pointed to a little door in the corner, and then a spot on the side of the village scene by the wall of a little orange house. The actors that were visible to me looked somewhat distorted or unnatural.. Everything looked unnatural, really. I sighed and walked over to the people near one of the sets; they were holding some cups and one had a cigarette.

"Hey! I'm Y/N I'm new here and I was hoping you could introduce me to some of the others and tell me what we will be doing here?" They both looked at me and I immediately saw a flash of pity in their eyes. "Ah- I'm sorry about this place.. My name is Ian.." He set down his cigarette and looked at the other guy, to which he sighed and introduced himself. "I'm so sorry about this place- i mean, uh, its-its a bit dirty, i mean." He looked nervous at the second part. "Uh, okay. I heard you were an actor- is it normal to not know who you're acting or-" I felt odd. Why didn't Roy tell me what I was acting... What I was acting in, more. He opened his mouth, but nothing came out but jumbled letters. My vision blurred, and I fell to the floor all at once.

uh first comment ig woo 

ok lets see how many views last time it had like 120-

OVER TWO HUNDRED-

ty :]