Chapter 4

3RD PERSON

It was the early morning when our b e l o v e d Y/N woke up to a knocking on the door. They got up quickly, walking over to the living room and checking the time on tony, it was 6:32. Candice was already bouncing around the couch trying to wake up sketchbook. "Candice, i need you to hide in my room, bother Larry or something, just be quiet and don't come out." Y/n said quickly, already grabbing Candice and placing her in their room, closing the door. They could do nothing but hope Tony wouldn't wake up as they open the door to see a t a l l man, wearing mostly all red, with long red hair and a darker red beanie.. They looked like those weird figures in Colins digital world.. Maybe they're connected somehow "Hello?? Do i know you-?" Y/n asked, already sweating. "No-uh, i'm sorry if i woke you up- Me and my friends live beside Ace, they said they gave you the box??" He looked frantic. "Uh- yes, they did- is there a problem?" They tried to look innocent, though comforted by the fact candice wasn't just ignoring y/n and running around.

"Well-uh-Okay-It's really early-Could me and my friends stop by later and explain what's going on-" Y/N wasn't full on the details, but they had the idea that this was one of the kids from the show. Well- he wasn't really a kid- maybe the show was just that o l d. "Uh.. Sure! What time?" At the word time, the man flinched. This was one of the kids, there was no way he wasn't. "Nine AM or so?" He shrugged. "Okay, see you then, I guess." Y/N was oddly eager to close the door. As soon as they closed it, they went to check up on candice. As soon as they opened the door, their stressed mood suddenly flew behind them. Candice was just sitting on their bed, patiently waiting and drawing on a scrap piece of paper. "Oh, Y/N, you're back! What happened???" She seemed eager, throwing away the pencil they had used to draw (which hit a very grump Larry in the face) away, looking at them. "I hate to mention this, but do you remember the show you guys were on?" They said, sitting down next to Candice and patting the angry Larry.

"....Yeah?" They saw the poor kid already tearing up. "I think one of the kids from the show just came by." Larry woke up from his half angry-half sleepy state. "WHAT??" This woke Colin up, which made the room even more overwhelmingly loud for poor Y/N. "I don't think he's onto me yet..But he wanted to come for dinner to talk about the show." They sighed as now Larry was yelling louder, which made Colin even more overwhelmed, Then HE tried to yell over Colin to shut him up, and poor little Candice was in the middle of it, with someone who was too awkward and anxious to properly comfort her.

And now Steve and Tony had walked in with Sketch, and everything got worse from there, until Y/N yelled louder than the others: "GUYS, WHY IS THIS A BAD THING?? I UNDERSTAND YOU GUYS ARE SAD AND ANGRY AND SCARED, BUT IN THESE PEOPLE'S MINDS THEY'RE THE VICTIMS AND THIS IS THE PERFECT CHANCE FOR YOU TO SAY SORRY AND STOP BEING GUILTY." They took a deep breath, trying to regain their posture. "..We should say sorry, but there's now way they'll forgive us." Steve mumbled. "You can't be agreeing with this." Larry grumbled, obviously he would be the one disagreeing. "If you don't go around yelling at them, they won't." Y/N reasoned. "Y/N WE KILLED THEM- WE WERE SUPPOSED TO REVIVE THEM LAST SECOND but.. I didn't. I-I don't know how he's even still alive..!" Steve looked like he was about to cry and Candice was hugging him. Y/N stepped back, partially out of fear. "I just- I'm sorry Y/N. The best we can do is try. If they can't forgive us then there's no way they'll let you have us; they'll probably destroy us." Y/N gasped at this. "I won't let them take you.. I promise. Just, trust me.. Ok?" They gave the objects a weak smile and offered a hug, to which Candice jumped out of Steve's arms and into Y/N's. Y/N hugged the little can, but after a couple of seconds, felt her.. Shift? Y/N looked down and saw that Candice had turned into a human! Well there's the answer to my theory earlier they thought. "I'll ask later." They said and squeezed the little girl.

(later) x_x

(Y/N POV)

It took a while for Tony to explain why they could shapeshift from inanimate objects, living objects, and humans. "Ohh I understand! Well, can you all show me your human forms? I'm a bit curious as to what you all look like!" I said excitedly. (Their human forms will be shown on the top images each chapter or so :)) They all gave some form of agreement, and one by one, they all turned into their human forms. Candice was still in hers so I guess she counts as first, Steve was second, Colin, Sketch, Shrig, Larry, and then Tony. "WOOOAAAAAAH- DUDE YOU GUYS LOOK SO COOL- why didn't you ever use these.. Uh- forms?" I asked. "Well, human forms are very difficult to manage; we don't have a birth certificate, we don't know how to properly feed them, hygiene and all that stuff. It's because we were originally made as objects and when our human forms were created, they were scrapped for another project." Sketch said. I mummed and nodded my head, staring at all of their forms. Holy hell they are so gorgeous was all i could think at that moment. They all had very special traits that connected to their object form for example: Larry. He (and Steve) had Vitiligo, representing the clouds on his lampshade, even though he still had one as a hat in his human form. I guess they all noticed my staring. "Uhh Y/N? Are you a-alright?" Colin asked. I shook out of my thoughts to see Larry smirking as he said, "Yeah, i know i look amazing." In a cocky tone. I laughed and rolled my eyes, "Mhm '' Is all I responded with as I looked around. Tony, Sketch, and Candice were all talking about something near the sofa, and Steve was holding up Brayden near the TV. I slouched down on the couch and softly smiled. I don't have the most perfect life currently, but this is nice. Finally having some friends to hang around.. Even if they were- well.. Objects. It was going to be a bit rough for the next few days; that was obvious. With those guys coming over tomorrow, having to teach the others how to use their bodies, and my job. I just wanted to enjoy this moment; everyone was relaxed and chilling. I didn't notice while I was being sappy n shit but I had somehow started to lean on Larry, who was kinda asleep- or drunk- who knows. When I realised, it was too late <:o. He had wrapped his arm around me and shifted me closer onto his chest and grumbled something that I couldn't hear. I was stiff for a minute before eventually calming down and resting. I became tired and Larry's chest going up and down soothingly wasn't any help. I don't remember when but after an hour or so- i fell asleep. I woke up at 7 ish and rested there for a minute, thinking of what happened yesterday. I was in my bed; they must've carried me here when it got late. I mentally thanked them as I got out of bed. It was going to be a long day so I had to prepare everything early.