Chapter 7

Hey my peoples! Ace might not post this chapter, so this is kinda special edition for yall.

--------------------------------------------------

I Opened my eyes. I'm in a room. It seems oddly familiar.. I see a small window, a fridge, and a couple shelves and tables. I look around and there's a small sketchbook on the table. Wait.. that looks like Sketch- "What's your favorite idea?" I looked over to the sketchbook and,well, surprise- its Sketch in their object form but.. They have a distorted voice.. Almost like a record player and it's super glitchy. "Mine is being creative." I was confused and I couldn't talk. Something was preventing me from moving and speaking. There was an even more distorted voice that had a lot of static over, making it almost impossible to understand. "I just try to think creatively." Everything started to shake around me. The walls and furniture started to morph into each other, creating a static-like look. When I looked back at Sketch they were sitting up, and their eyes were pure black.. And oozing blood.

They sang for god knows how long and everything just seemed like a blur. Organs, and screaming, and death.. And during all of that, I was frozen; trapped and forced to watch the horrors of Sketchbook's desires of creativity.

And then I woke up, hyperventilating and covered in sweat.

I sat up and checked my phone for the time.. 5:36 am. "L-larry-?" I was scared- what the hell just happened? And why did it feel so real? Why was sketch torturing me and why did they sound so.. Awful.. I clutched my chest and tried to calm myself but I couldn't. "Larry- where is.. Sketch?" I could barely speak. Larry slowly woke up but when he looked at me, he immediately got up. "Hey- what's wrong?" He got up and walked over to me. "S-sketch.. They-" I was breathing even harder now and I was on the verge of sobbing. "Did you have a bad dream?" He hesitated when he said 'dream' but that wasn't what I was concerned about right now. I tried to get up but I was too shaky. "Sketch they.." I swallowed the lump in my throat "Tortured me.. With c-creativity a-and..organs and.." I looked at Larry; the tears that I wanted to hold back were falling furiously from my face. "Oh no.." He went into his human form and held out a hand, which I hesitantly took. "Here.. I'll bring you to Sketch so you can talk about this to them.. I think they might know what's going on." It took a minute for me to stand, but once I steadied myself properly (With the help of leaning on Larry's arm of course.) We went out into the living room, where Sketch had recently taken a liking to.

"Sketch- wake up.." Larry said while poking them. I was able to stand up on my own; and i stopped crying, but i was still pretty shaken up. Sketch slowly woke up and looked at me nervously. "Y/N- Whats wrong? If it was the beach ball, candice took it." Larry sighed. "Y/n had a dream about the show- your episode to be specific." Candice's face went from 'was just asleep' to 'oh shoot' in a second. "Oh. Larry- could uh- could we talk in private? Sorry Y/n, i just don't wanna worry you." I groaned. They walked into a side room, and i decided to listen through the door; you can't just have a private conversation and say it was so you wouldn't worry. "Do you think he's the reason that happened?" Sketch's worried voice asked. "I'm just worried how he did that; i mean, of course he can like, control minds, but how?? Wouldn't Y/n tell us if they had something to do with him?-No-They would, right-?" Larry's voice was shaking, but Sketch interrupted quickly. "You know they would. The question isn't how, i mean, of course he'd eventually figure out long range, but the question is how we get rid of him. I mean- we won't kill him, but.. How can we stop him for-for good?" Sketch sounded like they were crying now. I decided it was best to talk about this in the morning. I walked over to the couch, seeing as it was the closest thing to a bed that was nearby, and laid down there. Candice walked over to me and crouched down. "I'm sorry Y/N.. I hope you have a good dream this time." She said with a weak smile. "Thanks.." I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep.

--------------

As i said last chapter, i have writers block so yet again ace wrote most of it, but the unposted ones were by me so obvIOUsLY THeYll bE bEttER. Anyways have a good day and thank you for 90 something views! :D