Chapter 1: Short Peace

In a cave in the forest of Bers there is a girl(?) who is unconscious.  That girl(?) had long silver-blue hair, very beautiful golden eyes, and had a very beautiful face that could surpass all the beauties in the universe.  He is Rimuru Tempest, King of the country of Tempest, and has the title of great demon lord Rimuru Tempest(Great demon lord Rimuru Tempest).  A moment later passed, and Rimuru finally woke up.

  Rimuru:"Where is this?..."(his left hand strokes his head)

  [Master, you are finally awake]

  Rimuru:"well...that's how it is"

  Rimuru:"By the way, where is Ciel..?"(While sitting leaning against a rock)

  [Master doesn't remember?]

  Rimuru:"ah......., I see...."

  After saying that, tears rolled down her cheeks and burst into tears.

  2 days ago in Tempest

  Rimuru POV

  24 years have passed since the great war of the Demon Kings against the angels and Yuuki.  I'm currently enjoying(pitying) myself looking at the peaceful and serene city from the building while working on the documents that came in today, being in my slime mode working on the documents is very helpful, with Ciel by my side, I  able to work on this pile of paper quickly,...... it should be.  When I asked Ciel to help me with this pile of papers, he said…..

  [Master must do this himself]

  Own??  With this pile??  How come!!.....

  But somehow I managed to finish it thanks to Shuna-san's (bullying) smile.  Thanks to Shuna for helping me speed up my work.

  An ordinary and busy day stresses me out because I have a lot of documents to sign.

  Being a King is not what you think.

  A day filled with writing on documents or paper, sometimes traveling to various places.

  After finishing my work, I went to the colloseum.  Since there was no tournament going on, this arena was used by Milim and Gobuta to practice sparring.

  Milik forced Gobuta to train with him since his defeat against Masayuki in the tournament 23 years ago.

  I don't know if Gobuta is really capable of surviving Milim's training.

  Hmm..?  Gobuta is going to die??, I actually thought about that, since Ranga is by Gobuta's side, I don't have to worry about that.

  Hmm..?  Then why did I go to the arena??, Of course to see Gobuta's progress(suffering) after being trained(beaten) by Milim.

  I'm currently on my way to the Colosseum in my slime mode.

  Many people looked down or greeted me when they saw me.

  Honestly this feels uncomfortable and I can only just give up and accept it.

  Finally after walking for a few minutes, I arrived at the Colosseum and I went inside to check on Gobuta's training.

  Inside, I only saw Milim's one-sided beating of Gobuta.

  I inadvertently smiled when I saw the face of Gobuta who was beaten by Milim.

  Gobuta POV

  What a shame-tsu, why do I have to train with Milim-sama?

  Hmm?  Why is Rimuru-sama here-tsu.

  Hehe....this is my chance to get out of here, I better ask him for help.

  Gobuta:"Rimuru-sama, help me"

  Gobuta: "Hmm.? Why is Rimuru-sama smiling-tsu"

  Author POV

  After thinking like that, Milim quickly launched her attack on Gobuta, Rimuru who saw that could only pray for Gobuta's safety.

  Rimuru POV

  Gobuta must be fine(probably).  After thinking like that, Geld sent a thought transmission to me,

  Geld:"Rimuru-sama, the house near the lake sis that you requested has been completed."

  Rimuru:"Really?? Alright I'll be there soon"

  Instantly I teleported to Geld's location.  When I saw the results of the resort I requested, I was amazed by the work of Geld and his friends.

  Rimuru:"woahhh..good job Geld"

  Geld:"Hi..thanks Rimuru-sama"

  Rimuru:"umu.."

  Inside the resort

  Rimuru POV

  Perfect... The work of Geld and his friends is excellent and meticulous, in fact everything I asked for is here.  Like the house overlooking the lake, the fence that is not too high, and the large window overlooking the lake that makes me feel at peace.

  Somewhere in the ground

  Author POV

  There is a stone with a red glow.  When you first see it, it looks like a rock, but it's not.  It was not a rock, but a bomb with a control system.  The bomb was called the Castron bomb.  Castron's bombs absorbed the magic energy residing in the world where Rimuru lived.  The light flickered red because the energy regulator needed to destroy the world was sufficient.  The timer shows 3 hours before the explosion occurs.

  --------------------------------------------------
  Yoshhh Minna, is the story interesting?  I hope it's interesting.

  I didn't expect much with this first chapter that it would be popular, yaaahhh, of course everything needs a process of love: v

  Oh yeah speaking of this when Rimuru puts on his human form he will look like this

  This is my first story and my first crossover.  Maybe in the future I will make another project of the Isekai genre, but it's not overpowered, guys, I'm bored later if the MC goes straight to op, there's no effort at all.

  Maybe I'll try to make one chapter a day, but I'm not sure.

  Okay that's all from me, bye bye everyone