Chapter 35: Lustful Whip? Its that even a weapon?

Hana:"Velgrynd-san."

Velgrynd:"what else?"

Hana:"what are we going to practice?"

Velgrynd:"try to use the skills that Slime gave."

After that, they began to show the skills given by Rimuru and shot them into the sea.

Not with Mei because she has sacred attributes and can only be used on The Devil.

The two of them shot their skills into the ocean and the half of the ocean in front of them had turned into ice and the other half had evaporated and became extremely hot water.

Velgrynd:"repeat again, your magic release is still irregular."

Cornelia:"but, this skill consumes a lot of Mana."

Velgrynd:"therefore, controlan release of your magic."

After that, they try again with the controlled output.

Cornelia fires her magic into the icy lands and Hana shoots her magic into a hot spring.

The moment they shot their magic, the plain in front of them had melted and returned to water and half of it became cold water.

During that time, Velgrynd trained them well and for Cecilia, she could already control her demonic aura so that it would notseep out.

People will not see Cecilia as a Demon, but rather as a human being because she can already control her devilish energy well.

Only people who are equal to Cordelia or the other Demi-God can see thatCecilia is a Devil.

Elsewhere, Veldora began her training with a carefree sound of laughter.

Veldora:"gravy! Come forward at the same time!"

After that, Ralph turned on the acceleration of the mind a million times and then drove towards Veldora withthe speed of sound, Cordelia also drove at the speed of sound from the side towards Veldora, Ryuuto also drove in the direction of Veldora at high speed, and for Ryou, he was just preparing for an attack so that he could set up a barrier around them.

Veldora advanced at the speed of sound and fought the four Demi-God people alone with only his brute force.

He still didn't use his magic power because he felt troublesome for him.

As Veldora advanced, she went towards Ralph first andyeranged him with a punch to the abdomen while using the Ultimate skill {Chaos King Nyarlathotep} to change the result to his liking.

Ralph used the {Multi-Dimensional Barrier} to try to withstand Veldora's blow, but unfortunately couldn'tkeep it going because Veldora was free to change the result.

Ralph bounced far and from the side, coming Cordelia at high speed while using {Dead End Rainbow} and coated with {Investigation Lord Faust} so that she could change the outcome.

Unfortunately, the strength of his skill is weaker than Veldora's.

Veldora:"Gravy! You use that skill well, but it's useless!"

Veldora turned around and then used {Chaos King Nyarlathotep} and then kicked the ground underneath hard, slashing theground that was thrown far ahead along with Cordelia who was blown away because the wind from Veldora's kick was very strong.

Ryuuto advances while using his skill which is {Absolute Severance} even though he doesn't know what it's used for then attacks Veldora with a horizontal slash.

Veldora:"my nails... Chloe's hero-owned skill, but if you still can't take advantage of it, itwon't have any effect on me!"

Veldora tried to hit Ryuuto in the stomach with only brute force without using the Ultimate skill {Chaos King Nyarlathotep}.