Chapter 20: Envious Schyte

Devil Continent, Demon King Palace

On the throne sat a person who was feared as the catastrophe of life.

Cruelty, terror and crime he had committed for a long time.

He was the Demon Lord Argos Vandora.

Right now, he was with the remaining 3 Demon Generals.

They are:
1.Day Vampire, Helia Morde (Dhampire)
2.The Traitor,Gard Lanuveil (Chaos Human)
3.Destroyer,Arca (Dragonoid)

Argos:"So the Hero has been summoned to this world, then who was the one who killed Orion, Aigokeros and Durandall?

Do you guys have an opinion on this?"

Nobody spoke.

After a few seconds, Arca spoke.

Arca:"Demon King-sama, please allow me to express my opinion."

Argos:"Allow"

Arca: "Understood, I thought there might be an unknown existence entering this world."

Argos:"So you also think the same as me.

When I feel a dimensional gap opening somewhere doesn't seem like a coincidence."

Argos thought about who was strong enough to open the dimensional gap.

Argos was also strong enough to open a dimensional gap, but once he entered, he wouldn't be able to defend himself because the pressure was too heavy.

Because the dimensional gap is an irregular dimension and is highly damaged.

Argos' physical body wasn't strong enough to withstand the pressure from the dimensional gap.

He only thought of one thing that was able to open the dimensional gap.

God

Argos thought that the gods had started to interfere with the human world.

Argos: "Arca, are you also thinking the same thing as me?"

Arca:"What an honor to have the same thoughts as you Demon King-sama."

Argos:"hoooo...what are you thinking"

Arca: "I think the God race has started to meddle in the affairs of the world you are about to rule."

Argos: "Yes you are right, Helia!"

Helia: "Yes!"

Argos:"Quickly take the power of the Lust sin series"

Helia: "I understand"

After receiving orders from Argos, Helia disappeared into the mist of the night.

Argos:"This is getting more and more interesting."

Yesterday morning

Ryuuto POV

We managed to survive the war against the Undead.

I, Rimuru and the others were invited to Cordelia's house for a banquet as thanks for protecting the city and defeating Durandall.

When they finished bathing, Rimuru, Cordelia and the other girls put on yukatas.

Ryou and I were so surprised by the yukata that they were all wearing clothes that shouldn't exist in this world.

Mei told me that Rimuru made it.

I don't know what he did to make Yukata.

Finally after showering, we all ate with Cordelia's family.